chapter 43.

1 year old 🫶🏾.

ja🐐.

"aight see you later ma" i said kissing her.

"okay i love you" she said.

"i love you too" i said as she got into her car and drove off. i went upstairs and finished getting dressed.

"okay gigi let's go change your moms life forever" i said and she nodded smiling at me.

today im proposing to jackie. although it's only been almost 2 years since we got back together we both know we're the one for each other.

i pulled up and gigi & ty helped me finish setting up. we made sure to turn our locations off so she couldn't see.

"okay the sign is finally working" ty said wiping her forehead.

"i appreciate you guys for helping me out" i said.

"ofc. i would do anything for jackie she's my best friend. and ik that you make her happy" ty said giving me a side hug.

after setting up everything we decided to go get food and then chill until jackie got out of practice. i showered & helped gigi with her homework.

"okay" all done gigi said closing her laptop.

"thanks dad" she said smiling.

"yw.. your mom is almost home" i said.

"ouu i should go take a quick shower" she said running upstairs.

10 minutes later jackie walked in and she was wearing a sports bra and basketball shorts. i just had to admire her cus she's so gorgeous.

"you so fine yk that ?" i said hugging her.

"aww thank you baby. but im sweaty and you smell nice so imma go shower than you can love on me" she said.

"yeah im taking you so where special so dress causally but comfortably" i said and she nodded.

"okay" she said kissing my cheek. she went upstairs and got ready.

"okay imma go ahead and head there with gigi too make sure everything's still good and to get her camera" ty said and i nodded.

"okay be safe" i said as i went upstairs to change my clothes real quick.

20 minutes later jackie came down and grabbed her phone.

"okay im ready" she said smiling at me.

"aight let's go" i said grabbing her hand. i led her to my truck and we headed there.

"where we going baby ?" she asked looking at me.

"mm it's a surprise" i said and she nodded.

once we pulled up i got out and opened the door for her. "thank you" she said and i nodded.

i grabbed her hand and led her to where everything was set up. all of her teammates where here so im sure she'd be happy.

i walked her to the site where her mouth dropped. i nervously grabbed her hands.

 i nervously grabbed her hands