17 : Noor

Ansh notices the little girl being too silent.

"Oye! Tu kyu mu aisa banake baiti he? Tujhe bhi nahi bech rahe!" He says irritatedly and girl glares at him angrily.

"Chup kar!! Tumhari naam kya hai?" Ishaan gently asks the little girl.

"Noor.." the little girl replies slowly and madhavi's face immediately falls. Kalyan notices it.

"Noor? Ye kaisi naam hai? Itni choti naam koun rakhtha hai?" Ansh says while stuffing food into his face.

"Tera naam bhi utna hi hai! "Ansh" gadha!" Ishaan scolds ansh and they were about to begin a battle.

"Enough! Subah subah jagda mat karo!" Kalyan says sternly and they stop fighting. They just mouth out words but don't let their voice come out.

They complete their breakfast and as it was a sunday, the kids plopped on the sofa. Noor followed ishaan and sat on the sofa too.

"Ye kya hai?" She asks ishaan pointing at the TV.

"Ye TV hai... tumhe TV nahi patha?" Ishaan asks her confused.

"Haa mene kabhi nahi dekha..." she replies innocently.

"Kyaa? Tum kisi jungle me rehthi thi kya? Mowgli ki behen! Waise shakal bhi milti hai mowgli se.." ansh yells surprised by her reply and recieves a whack from ishaan.

"Mowgli koun hai?" Noor asks ansh who was rubbing the sting.

"Tera bada bhai!!" Ansh snaps at her.

"Chalo me dikhata hu! I'm sure tumhe mowgli pasand ayega!" Ishaan says while turning on the movie "The JungleBook". The trio start watching it.

Meanwhile kalyan followed madhavi to the kitchen and gave her a much needed backhug.

"It's ok madhavi... it's a thing of the past!" Kalyan says softly.

"Me bhulne ki itni khoshish karti hu, phir bhi bhagwan aisa hamesha remind karta hai!" Madhavi says while sobbing.

"Madhavi! Please ro mat.... Jo hogaya so hogaya! Ab hum happy he hamare bache se..." kalyan reassures her.

The reason madhavi turned sad was because of the name "Noor". The secret nobody knows except kalyan and madhavi. Madhavi was pregnant with a third child, a year after ansh was born. She was 6 months pregnant when they lost the baby due to a miscarriage.

In the last ultrasound session they had, although it is illegal for the doctor to reveal the gender of the baby, the doctor who is a close friend of kalyan revealed it as he was sure that kalyan and madhavi would be delighted to have a baby girl. And they indeed were, they were the happiest people on the planet when they got to know that they were about to have a daughter. Kalyan and madhavi always wanted a daughter, especially kalyan since he sees his fellow soldiers daughters behave so lovingly with them. His heart always melted at that but the first two pregnancies were boys, they were still very happy and glad that the kids were born healthy.

But when they got to know that the third child is a girl, they were over the moon. They spent a lot of time to decide on a name and fixed on "Noor" at last as it meant light/brightness and that is what the baby girl in madhavi's belly was going to be.

Now seeing another girl child's name as "Noor" triggered madhavi's miscarriage memories. But kalyan consoled her and she finally calmed down. But her eyes were now swollen due to crying. She saw the kids watching a movie and decided to make popcorn. She went towards them with the popcorn and ansh immediately grabbed the bowl from her hands.