22 : Inequality

Next day and holidays have started!!!

Ishaan and Ansh took full advantage of unlimited screentime and slept at 4am by fooling kalyan. They acted like they slept when kalyan asked them to but woke up and played on their ipad and phone all night till they heard kalyan waking up. They immediately hid the gadgets and covered themselves with the blankets. They finally fell into deep slumber.

Kalyan came back from his PT and was drinking tea.

"Bache nahi uthe?" He asks madhavi who was busy preparing breakfast.

"Haa so rahe he! Noor bhi so rahi hai.." she replies nonchalantly.

"Ab tak? 7 baj rahe he!"

"Sone do, holidays hi haina? Aur utke bhi mere dinaak khane ka alawa kya karenge?"

"Nahi madhu, habits aise tod nahi sakthe! Me uthake aatha hu!" Kalyan says and gets up from his chair.

"Pyaar se!" Madhavi warns him.

"Depends on them!" Kalyan shrugs and leaves while madhavi shakes her head.

Kalyan goes to their room and finds them in dreamland. They were looking like angels while sleeping but will create a havoc once they wake up. He decides to do the harder job first and goes towards ansh.

"Anshu.. bacha utho!" He says while gently tapping ansh over the blanket but ansh doesn't respond at all. He slept 2 hours back and is in no mood to get up.

"Ansh!!! Bohot late hogayi hai! Aadha din nikal gaya aur abhi bhi so rahe ho?? Get up right now!"kalyan raises his voice and orders sternly.

"Papaa... so..ne dooooo" ansh replies groggily in sleep.

"(Sighs) ansh uth jao nahi tho me firse paani dal dunga!" Kalyan says while parting ansh's cheek.

"Papaaaa itna hitler kyu bante ho yaar!! Sone do na!" Ansh replies while turning his head away from kalyan. Kalyan shakes his head and resorts to his only way. He goes to get the water and ansh pulls his hand back.

"Ut raha hu!!!" Ansh yells while sitting down.

"Ishaan tu bhi utt ja!" Now he yells at ishaan who was covering his ears to ignore the commotion.

"Papa meri neend puri nahi hui! Thodi der sone do pleaseee!" Ishaan whines from under the blanket.

"You slept at 11 and ab 7 horahi hai! 8 hours is more than enough sleep!!! You know jab me academy me tha tab mushkil se 3-4 gante sotha tha! And phir bhi top class perform kartha tha din bar!!"

"Haa papa mai bhi utt gaya! Firse apke kisse shuru mat kijiye!" Ishaan says while running away. The thing they dearly dread is their dad talking about his academy days.

After waking them up, kalyan goes to noor who was sleeping. He couldn't help but smile at her as she was looking so cute and peaceful. He goes and strokes her hair gently. He doesn't have the heart to wake her up from this peaceful state so he just kept stroking her hair. Noor felt the warm sensation and stirred in her sleep.

"Noor bacha.. ut jao subah ho gayi hai.." kalyan says in the utmost gentle tone he could make.

"Aur sona hai..." noor who was not a morning person at all responded in her sleep.

"Par bohot late hogayi he beta.. dekho 7 baj gaye!" He says still in the gentlest voice.

"Phir bhi sona hai! Neend aarahi hai..." noor replies with her eyes still closed.