Untitled Part 1....

Hanako Yuji Nakamura- Nonbinary, he/they, pan, Japanese American.

Hanako was getting some food for dinner.

His hair is dyed red, they has facial hair and they're wearing a green jacket.

Hanako is a Art professor with a masters in Art education.

Hanako was dating some guy named Logan but that was a short relationship, Logan was some French American guy he started dating after a blind date.

Before that Hanako was dating a Korean guy named  Brett, that was a longtime relationship but it ended when Brett cheated.

At one time Hanako thought they were cis and straight, even went to school dances with girls but that changed.

Right now Hanako lives in a apartment,

Hanako use to live with Brett but then Hanako moved out because his boyfriend cheated and they didn't want to live with someone who cheats on him.

Dinner was a homemade chicken salad and glass of blueberry tea.

Hanako had work in the morning.

Hanako was grading art projects after dinner.

The next day.

They ran into his coworker Avery- a tall Korean American who's a History professor.

He had someone with him.

Hanako assumed it was one of Avery's siblings.

Hanako asked who the person was .

He found out the guy named was Xavier and he was one of Avery's siblings he's a new professor he teaches Literature.

Hanako introduced themselves and then explained that they were nonbinary. 

Hanako mentioned that if Xavier ever needed a book for a art related literature lesson.

What Hanako didn't expect was to get asked to dinner by Xavier.