Untitled Part 27.......(....

The field trip went well.

The next lesson Hanako had planned was about the Mod era of art.

Basically Hanako was burnt out since the school year is almost over but they have been trying their to make sure their lesson plans were great and over all they're students have been doing good.

There are some students who have to sit in the front and some who have to use stuff to make learning easier which he makes sure they are able to do that.

When the school year was over.

Hanako cleaned out his classroom and went to put this stuff in his car and then went to help anyone else with cleaning out their classroom and lecture halls.

Hanako also had to get ready for the next comic con.

When he was young the cons would be in the late summer early fall but they switched the dates because a farmer con switched with them.

Hanako has a booth.

They have been making commissions, fan art plus some other stuff.

Hanako has been making bracelets to sell.

Plus Hanako has been making art of characters they created themselves.

Hanako asked some friends to help.

Basically all the ones who don't have kids.

Also Xavier was going to help out with the booth.

Mainly with helping Hanako set it up.

Also Xavier has been working on a costume since he's never been to a comic or anime con before.

Xavier basically was dressing up as characters from books he likes and from a anime he does like.

Xavier has been thrifting stuff for costumes to save money.

Hanako also stop having pain in their back and is able to lift heavy stuff without being in pain.

Hanako only hurt their back but their head was okay.

Hanako was packing one of their bags.

Hanako had a bag of regular clothes/stuff like a tooth brush or body wash, one of con stuff for their booth and one of costumes, make up and a wig.

The con over all went well.

Hanako sold a lot of stuff on the first say there.

Hanako did bring a bag to put the stuff they got from there in the bag.

This con was a short one.

Also there was a pride parade thing in two weeks those two want to go to.

The couple already pay this month bills.

Hanako makes a lot in commissions.

Hanako doesn't do dirty art.

Mainly the art Hanako does is like drawing anime and historian drama characters but nothing dirty or too weird.

Hanako had a sign on their booth that says "Hana's art and random stuff."

Hanako hasn't came up with a cool name yet but they were thinking of some.

Hanako made a lot in commissions and also payed all the taxes connected to this stuff.

Anyway.

Xavier did have a fun time, when he dressed up as a anime character- he was dressed as a character from a anime about a ex Yakuza gang leader turned Househusband named Tatsuo.