Untitled Part 22....

Xavier got Hanako this thing of really good art supplies that Hanako really wanted.

Last Christmas was their first Christmas together and they got each other something small but nice.

Hanako got Xavier a book he wanted and Xavier also got Hanako a book.

Right now they were getting dressed to go to Hanako's parents' house for Christmas.

Hanako remembers asking Xavier what his family did for Christmas growing up since Hanako only got some stuff from some stories Avery has told him.

Xavier story was "My mom would make dinner but we didn't eat it until we came home from midnight mass, we ate later and then we went to bed, we woke up early, say a morning pray while some Catholic Christmas thing played, my dad had Christian music playing and we ate breakfast and then opened gifts, we later visited family, during Christmas my parents would fight because my mom didn't get the right Christmas decorations that my dad wanted and my dad didn't hang them up the way she wanted, one year she got green and gold lights and my dad almost cancelled Christmas because we were a red and green with silver lights kind of family and she got mad when he replaced her Snowmen with this ugly Jesus statue that my mom hated."

His mom is now in California with new boyfriend celebrating with his family.

She was giving her kids space and they all were fine with it.

Xavier did wanted to visit some of his aunts and uncles.

One of his aunt and uncles he didn't want to see because he knew his dad would be there and he doesn't want to subject Hanako to the misery that is his dad Simon.

Also Xavier just found that the person who ordained his first wedding wasn't legit so basically that marriage wasn't a real one.

So that was a good thing because He and Dane moved quickly and that marriage was short and not happy.

Right now he's with someone he actually sees a future with and someone who he actually loves.

He had a plan for next Christmas.

Xavier has gotten gifts for family and friends plus some small gifts for Hanako's family since he was going over there and didn't want to go empty handed.

Nothing big just stuff like books since that's a gift a lot of people like.

Their job also had a secret Santa.

Hanako got the name of some computer science teacher and got them this little container that's people keep on their tables,, desk or dressers.

Xavier got the name of one of the history professor- Monique, what he knew about her was that she likes makeup, witch aesthetic related stuff and music also that she's married to Lola and is one of his brother's friends also she's friends with Hanako she became friends with Hanako the four people were taking their classes for their masters and when they all started working at the same school.

Xavier is only around Monique during school hours or if Hanako is invited to something.

So he got her small makeup mirror from the same store the container came from- it was one of those stores that was a discount store.

The person who got Hanako's name was one of the gym teachers.

Hanako was given this a keychain but they weren't mad because this person is the worst at giving gifts but also is the type to just get people small gifts.

The person who got Xavier's name was Avery which was easy.

He got him a book because his brother is the easiest person to shop for .

All the gifts that Xavier got for people were gifts he brought a month or two in advance to save money.

Hanako pretty much did the same minus gifts for his parents and boyfriend.