Untitled Part 28

Two days later the couple had two more chairs, another lamp and a coffee table.

They both drove there and Hanako put the chairs in his car while the lamp and table go in Xavier's car.

The chairs are now in the house.

They can get two more later.

The table was already put together and now it's in the living room.

Lamp they did have a end table for.

The end table they got from a garage sale one of their coworkers was having.

This person kept a clean house despite the fact that they lived with four other people.

The kitchen table looked good.

Hanako has put all the decorations in some bins in the basement.

The last thing they celebrated was Xavier's birthday.

His birthday is in March.

Well they did celebrate some Cherry Blossoms blossoming.

Hanako loves Cherry Blossoms not because he's Japanese because they like the smell of them and most of the body spray and mist he uses is Cherry Blossom.

Neither of the couple likes cologne that much.

Hanako hates boring smells and Xavier hates how it's expected of him to use boring smelling colognes and body washes.

The body wash Xavier uses smells like watermelon and cucumbers because he hates how body washes targeted towards men are more like concepts then actually scents and when they do get scents it's just rain water, pine trees and sometimes lavender.

He does use body spray-this one that's called Midnight.

He does get dirty looks from some guys but he doesn't want to smell boring just to pleases guys he doesn't care about.