Untitled Part 23..(

The next day.

"I have another gift I could give you. "Said Hanako.

"We already did that two nights in a row not that I could complain about it but I'm kind of tired plus we have to get up early in the morning to go to your parents' house and then we're there for a week before we go back home. "Said Xavier.

Then Xavier says "Once we're done visiting people and are back home I'm all yours for the night. "

They did end up kissing for almost twenty mins.

When they arrived at the house.

They were told where to put the gifts.

Xavier still wasn't use to being around a family where the parents didn't fight or the dad didn't force Catholicism on his kids.

Granted he heard that his brother's best friend has Mormon parents who straight up abandoned them to be Mormons in a cult and well had his dad just straight up abandoned them to join a Catholicism like cult no one would of been upset, judging from how happy he found out his mom was when his parents got their divorce meant two things one she would of been happy without him and two that his parents only stayed together for their kids and because his father wasn't a huge fan of divorce but he divorced her anyway.

Xavier hasn't seen his father since Avery told him off.

He hopes to not seen him anytime soon.

Well that was wishful thing because when he and Hanako went over to one of Xavier's aunts' houses.

This aunt got talked into inviting Simon over.

Simon is a middle aged man- tall, Catholic, Korean American, rude and unpleasant to be around.

He's control and liked to yell at his kids.

This man feeds off of everyone's else misery.

(Nothing nasty happen btw.)

None of Xavier's siblings or their partners knew that Simon would there.

The person who talked the aunt into inviting him was one of Simon's brothers who still deals with him, he invited him and then told the aunt about it.

Xavier was dressed in red flannel shirt, some jeans, some combat like snow boots, some stud earrings, a beanie,  some gloves and a winter coat.

Hanako had on a green sweater, some jeans, some black boots, some mini Christmas tree earrings, a beanie, some gloves and this green winter jacket.

Hanako had makeup on- nude lipstick, black painted nails with little snowflakes on it them and some eyeliner.

Since being with Hanako, Xavier has been willing to try new stuff such as wearing makeup- all he had on was eyeliner and his nail painted.

Hanako thinks of makeup like a artform .

Your face is a canvas and you're the artist.

Also Xavier has a nose ring but he got that in college same with his earring piercings.

Hanako has been around this aunt before.

This aunt name was Deane, she's married to one of Simon's brothers.

She's really good friends with the aunt who took Avery in after what happened with their parents.

Hanako luckily remembered to bring a card.

 When they were about to get something to drink when he bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry. "Said Hanako.