Untitled Part 19

The next day.

Hanako was teaching about a certain type of art style.

Meanwhile.

Xavier's class was reading some old English novel.

Anyway.

Later on Hanako and Xavier went home.

Hanako wanted to change clothes before they get more stuff for the house.

They just needed to get some chairs for the table, a tv stand, a bathmat and Xavier needed more stuff for his office.

He wanted a trash can and needed a bin to put important folders in plus he wanted to hang up more stuff.

All Hanako needed was some hangers because since finding out their art room has a closet Hanako wanted to put all of their shirts they wear when they are making art that they don't mind getting dirty also Hanako needed another bin to put more their cosplay stuff in.

Hanako was also putting his sewing stuff in there, he has a corner for it and needed a desk for that because they have been using one of the legs just broke off, it was a old table they had since college.

When the summer cons happen- since there's one happening this summer Hanako will be there selling commissions and fanart for people.

It will be the first Anime con that Xavier has ever been to.

Xavier likes anime but is more into the slice of life ones rather than the bodily horror fighting ones.

Granted he's more into Historian Asian novels.

He's a bookworm.

Hanako already was planning his costumes- one of which is a nonbinary flag version of a magical girl or in his case magical person

When they had three errands to run.

First looking for chairs for their table,

They needed four of them.

If they have guest over they will just get some fold out chairs.

Hanako also needed a desk for their sewing stuff.

None of the desk looked like ones Hanako would like.

That was until he found a green one.

And it was on sale- it was one of those no one wanted to buy it since it was green and they just wanted to get rid of it.

Hanako liked this desk.

This store was a step above discount store but had a lot of affordable stuff.

The chairs the couple wanted were white to match the table.

They found some they would want but they decided to wait a little bit.

Hanako did end up getting the desk and some wall strips.

Next was the thrift store.

Hanako found a necklace holder and a bin filled with flannel shirts.

The bin comes with the shirts so that solves the bin problem.

But what would they do with so many flannel shirts.

It's about six of them.

The shirts look big but they could keep them and wear them during Autumn.

Xavier found a jar they could use to put coins on and when they go to a supermarket with a coin start thing they could dump the coins in there.

The jar use to have coins in which was good but Hanako say they shouldn't because one time he went to go get a jar at a anime con to put his pins in and someone informed him that jar wasn't clean and was use for bathroom stuff.