Untitled Part 14

After work.

They were going to a thrift shop because Hanako likes thrifting.

Hanako emptied the trunk of their(Hanako's )car.

Hanako was looking at a box of wall art.

Hanako had cart and would put the wall art he liked in there.

Xavier has never been thrifting before beyond getting clothes.

He found this cool end table- it was a nice minty green color and it would look perfect in a office or bedroom.

He wants his future home office to look light and airy, too many people go for dark colors he wants more light colors.

He also wants a office because he has papers to grades, projects to grade plus he also wants to get a masters in English literature.

When he got his degree he planned on using it but one of his friends say "Being a teacher is dumb just work in a office you don't need a degree to do that" and he sadly listened to them, he stopped being friends with them.

He puts it in the cart he got.

He also found a lamp that would look perfect with the table.

So he found a end table and lamp.

He also found a rug that he can clean and put in there.

It was of a flower but it matched the light and pastel look he was looking for.

He showed Hanako what he found so far.

"That's great babe." Said Hanako.

Hanako found wall art, a rug and a chair.

The chair fit the look Xavier was looking for.

"I remember what you say and I found this chair, all we need to do is clean it and you can put it in your office." Said Hanako.

They both saw this little statue of what looks like a duck.

Hanako carefully picked it up and gently put it in the cart.

"The last time I had a yard I lived with my parents."

"Ducks. "Said Xavier.

"I think they are nice."

"Well then ducks it is."

The couple decided to pay for this stuff and go back later after work.

They have a shower and a sink plus they have wash clothes and body wash plus toothbrushes and toothpaste.

They have been sleeping in sleeping bags since they don't have a bed.

Xavier put the end table, lamp, chair and rug in the room he claimed as his office.

Hanako went to hang stuff up- he had these slips to help hang stuff up that won't ruin the wall.

Hanako had two boxes of wall art.

Xavier took what he wants and hang them up.