Untitled Part 29..............

When July rolled around.

Hanako didn't want to be around anyone with fireworks he hates fireworks.

They find them to be annoying.

Xavier not only respect it but also he hates them too.

Xavier had work-he has two jobs.

Hanako has been helping out at a rec center and making commission.

Two months later.

Hanako and Xavier were having dinner with Hanako's parents.

Mrs. Nakamura mentioned that Sao is seeing someone.

Hanako was happy to hear that.

Hanako went to put some leftovers in the car.

Meanwhile.

Xavier talking to Hanako's parents about something important before he went to go to the car with Hanako.

Xavier didn't tell Hanako what he was talking about he say it was a surprise.

The first two months of schools went by fast.

The couple was having a Friendsgiving party at their house.

They managed to get another table.

They went to this furniture the same one they got their new lamp from because it was having a closing sale.

The table was just this table that legs fold out-one of those tables you see at like a bingo hall or a party.

It seats four people.

They had a bunch of fold out chairs.

Why because a family member of Hanako was cleaning out her basement and gave his mom a bunch of fold out chairs she didn't need anymore.

Hanako's mom asked them if they wanted the chairs since they say needed more chairs.

Lucky for the couple this sale meant that stuff was marked down so it cheap to buy stuff.