Untitled Part 12.........(..

They arrive at the house and knock on the door.

Hanako has a key btw.

A Japanese American woman opens it- she has curly black hair, glasses, her outfit was a orange sweater and some jeans, she also was wearing slippers.

She and Hanako bow and then two started speaking Japanese.

Hanako grew up speaking both languages.

His family mainly speaks English but sometimes they will speak Japanese.

"Ma this Xavier. "Said Hanako going back to English.

"I heard so much about him it's nice to meet you Xavier. "Said Mrs. Nakamura.

"It's nice to meet you too I also heard a lot about you and Mr. Nakamura. "Said Xavier.

Hanako went to take off their shoes.

Xavier did the same.

The couple both have slippers to wear- Hanako had some in the car.

"Dinner will be done shortly you two can just sit in the living room. "Said Mr. Nakamura- a fifty something year old Japanese  American man with dark hair wearing a sweatshirt and jeans.

The couple sat down.

They heard a loud Japanese American man walk over and Hanako went to go fist pump.

Xavier was shocked by this because he's never seen Hanako fist pump someone.

"That's Ken. "Said Hanako who flicked Ken in the forehead.

The Nakamura kids all have a two years age different because that's just how it happened, it was never planned out- the kids were but not this.

Kenta Masami Nakamura-the oldest-straight, works in a office, has a degree in computer science, married, has two kids, likes tacos, a little bit of dork, loud.

"Ken that's Xavier. "Said Hanako.

"Hello. "Said Xavier.

"Hana told us about you. "Said Ken.

Hana is just a nickname.

Hanako is lucky to have support siblings when it comes to their gender.

Flashback.

Hanako was pacing around the room.

What do to .

Hanako was coming out as nonbinary.

They knew his parents are supportive of that stuff but just because someone is supportive doesn't mean they would be supportive if it's their child.

This happened to a friend of Hanako's- their friend came out as trans and it ended with his friend Wade having to deal with a mom who acts like she just loss her child and a dad who acts like it's impossible for Wade to be trans.

Last time he heard from him was that Wade was going to a private religious school.

 So it caused Hanako to freak out but calm down because that might not happen.

Hanako went to go talk to their parents.

"I'm Pan. "Said Hanako.

Hanako explained what it was.

Next Hanako say "I'm trans."

Which went well but his parents assume that Hanako was coming out as a girl.

"No not that I mean I'm nonbinary. "

"Oh okay."

Hanako explained it and it went well.