Untitled Part 16...........(.....)

The couple found some other stuff the next time they went.

Hanako found a another desk table.

Xavier found a bucket used to put umbrellas and canes.

Why not they could use it.

They didn't find anything super cool but they did find another end table.

This end table and table can be used in the basement since they have a couch there.

Hanako found another rug and found a small bin like crate.

Xavier found a set of unopened art supplies.

Who just donates a unopen thing of art supplies especially some that look like they cost a lot.

They also were like four dollars.

Xavier put that in his cart because Hanako loves to draw and paint.

Right now Xavier thought about Christmas it would be the couple's first Christmas in their new home and they have nothing .

Xavier looked and two more rugs and some duck related stuff the couple could put in the yard.

Xavier and Hanako both found some more.

When they got home.

They put the stuff in the house.

The desk is in Xavier's office same with the desk chair, the minty green end table, the flower shaped rug, some of the wall art and this white lamp with a floral lamp shade.

He wanted his office to look very light pastel and nature.

They also found out that the room Hanako was going to use for the art room did have a closet it was just not counted as a room, it was more like a mini storage room in that room.

Hanako had a place to put all of their cosplay outfits and cosplay stuff.

Hanako also was going to visit his parents to see if there was anything in his old room that they could use other in their art room or just art room.

Lucky for the couple they did end up getting a bed.

Hanako and Xavier got one the next day after work.

They also got a table.

The table was hard to get but Hanako did asked one of his friend if they could help the couple move the table in.

His friend Aurora- she lived in the same neighborhood as Hanako's parents.

Aurora Chang is a makeup artist who Hanako has known their whole life.

Aurora just moved to another part of town that's like maybe thirty mins from here.

Xavier meet Aurora two months ago when she had a birthday.

She has a car that is wide in the back was able to put the bed in there.

They didn't have to pay her just give her gas money.

Also Hanako gave her some wall art from this bin he bought.

It was some art she and her partner might like.

Her partner is a dental and facials surgery which means he does surgeries on your mouth like removing teeth or wisdom teeth but also surgeries to fix your face if you got injured in a way that could make it hard to eat.

The bed was now in the house.

Hanako asked Aurora how her job was going she has been very busy.

She's one of Hanako's longest friends and was one of the first people they told when they went on their first day with Xavier.

Hanako and Xavier were given some bedding from Hanako's parents.

His parents didn't use this bedding.

The bed was made and they had kitchen table.

The foldout one was in the basement to use if they had guest over or if they had friends over to play games.