Untitled Part 3....

Dinner was at a noodle shop that had different types of noodles everywhere.

"I like noodles I hope you don't mind. "Said Xavier.

"I like noodles too. "Said Hanako.

Hanako's outfit was some nice jeans, a comfortable button down, a denim jacket and some ankle boots,

Hanako had a pronoun pin that say all pronouns but she/her.

Hanako doesn't care what pronouns people call him as long as it's not she/her.

They would be comfortable using she/her if the people using it weren't racist.

When Hanako first mentioned being trans someone assume that meant that Hanako was now a woman but he corrected that person.

"The only one of my siblings who's ever been here with me was my sister Susan. "Said Xavier.

Ralph is oldest brother likes noodles but he's not into places like this.

Landon likes noodles but he's more into BBQ places.

Avery would love this place but he can't have some of the noodles here because he's Lactose Intolerance also he hates Mac and Cheese because as a kid anytime anyone made mac and cheese Avery would say he can't eat that and their father would put more on Avery's plate and wouldn't let him get up until he was done.

Avery hates mac and cheese because of this also he went thought a phase when he started living with their aunt where he would eat everything on his place even if his stomach hurt.

He had to go to the hospital because he was making himself sick.

Xavier use to be married to a guy named Dane but that relationship and marriage was short.

Before then Xavier only dated women because growing up he was told that he wasn't allowed to be anything but cis and straight.

He heard his brother Avery got in trouble for being gay and well he hid that he even had a boyfriend, he and Dane had a courthouse wedding that lasted a year before Dane say he wanted to see other people.

Both of them had homophobia parents and them getting married felt like they only got married to stick it to their parents.

They fell too fast for each other.

They don't talk anymore but that's okay.

Right now Xavier is on a date with someone who seems awesome.

Hanako seems awesome and he wondering why two things- how come he didn't know about them sooner and two why did his brother never introduce them too him sooner.

Literally he's having a wonderful time.

"I had fun we should do this again. "Said Hanako.

"I did too and would like that. "Said Xavier as they walked to Hanako's car.

Once they got there.

"Was this a date. "Said Hanako.

"Yeah I just didn't say it was but it was sorry for not telling you. "Said Xavier.

"Can I kiss you then . "Said Hanako.

"You may ."Said Xavier.

Later on Xavier called Avery.

Avery has a son named Vivian and he had just fed him before putting him to bed.

Avery has two partners- Spade and Ellis.

Spade and Avery use to date back in HS before Avery was forced to give up everything but in college Avery moved in with a bunch of friends, one of those being Avery.

Avery felt bad about liking Spade and Ellis because he felt like he was intruding on their relationship but it worked out in the end when they told him that they also felt bad for liking him because they weren't suppose to have feelings for other people- so the three of them because a trouple and are very happen.

"How did the dinner go. "Said Avery.

"It went good . "Said Xavier.

"Good to hear. "Said Avery.

"Why didn't you ever introduce me to Hanako before. "Said Xavier.

"You and I aren't that close . "Said Avery.

"I sadly know this but we're all working on this . "Said Xavier 

They aren't close because they all wanted to leave home when they could but that closeness kind disappeared because that meant they would have to go back home.

Avery kind of was mad at his siblings for it since he's the youngest.

Meanwhile.

Hanako told some of his friends about how his date went.

Hanako is friends with a girl named Lola Tang, they met in their masters class.

Lola is one of Avery's friends who's he has known his whole life.

Lola is sisters with Spade- Lola is a triplet and Spade is the second one in that set of triplets.

Hanako became friends with one of Lola and Avery's friends Diya- a feminine Egyptian Muslim American man after meeting him at the hotel they stayed at during a anime con.

Hanako went home to his apartment.

During lunch the day next at work.

Xavier mentioned being bored with his look.

Xavier never changed how he looked- the closest was getting rid of his Catholicism themed stuff his parents got him and switches for more comfortable shirts and flannels.

He asked Hanako if they could help him.

"We could make it a date and I could be your human model. "Said Xavier.

"That sounds nice  I would like that. "Said Hanako.

Xavier doesn't have much of a style- just jeans and a tee shirt.

He also has freckles- the other sibling he has to share this trait is Avery.

He ear piercings and a nose ring he got that once he moved out.

He dreamt of teaching literature even getting a degree in it but it took him turning years to actually reach that dream.

Xavier had papers to grade tonight.

He invited Hanako over.

"We can grade papers and projects together and I'll make you dinner. "Said Xavier.

"You drive a hard bargain Mr. Xavier. "Said Hanako.

Flashback 

"We have a new professor ."

"Hello I'm Xavier Yang, I met some you guys when my brother was showing me around here. "Said Xavier.

The first person he met here was Hanako a Art professor here.

Later he askes Hanako to dinner.

Hanako didn't ask Xavier his pronouns because Xavier told him them when he asked Hanako to dinner.

End of flashback.

Hanako was given Xavier's address.

Xavier was making food.

He asked Hanako if he had any illnesses or allergies.

"No I just don't like hotdogs ."Said Hanako.

 Xavier was fine with that.

He grew up eating hotdogs in strews.

Dinner went well and then they went to grade papers and projects it was nice.

"I think I really like you. "Said Xavier.

"I like you as well. "Said Hanako.

They kissed.