Untitled Part 2

Hanako's pronouns will change-anyone call him he/him or they/them they don't care just not she/her- Hanako never used she/her before but anytime  more bigoted people find our Hanako is nonbinary they use she/her because they assumed Hanako was a girl but then Hanako grew facial hair and got a little buffer and people started only using he/him because they assumed Hanako was a boy despite not being a boy or a girl.

People referred to Hanako as girl because of the fact that Hanako is Japanese even before Hanako came out.

Hanako isn't a girl or boy, they aren't some third gender either.

Hanako is Hanako.

I decided to write this because Hanako despite being a side character has a lot of potential same with a character like Xavier because you will learn more about the Yang siblings and why Avery is the way he is-Yes in Spade I mentioned that Avery's dad Simon is a terrible dad but I only mentioned how he was towards Avery but Avery has older siblings.

No Xavier isn't friends with any of Avery's longtime friends' older siblings.

He knew of Elijah and Roddie but he wasn't friends with them because he had his own friends but he was never mean to them and has been around them, they were older than him, he was a freshman in HS when those two were college freshmen 

Xavier barley had a life when he was younger.

All of his siblings were busy with stuff.

He played baseball, took violin lessons, had a job, went to church related stuff, all this crap because his parents said he wouldn't get into a good college or get a good job if he didn't do this crap.

Xavier has strict parents while Hanako didn't.