Chapter 82: Stay With Me

*Eli's P.O.V*

When calling Amy about asking her to come to my house, I wasn't sure if she was able to come to my house right at this minute. But hey, she came once she took a shower and now she's at my house. But we didn't really get into talking right away. We ended up in a heated make out session and we're currently naked.

We're in my bed as our lips molded together as I would have my hands on her hips. Our bodies would collide as we'll take turns being on top of each other. I'm really enjoying this moment because my girlfriend is so hot.

"So what do you want to talk about?" She asked me as her lips would pull away from me for a second before putting her lips back onto mine.

"Let's not ruin the moment." I said, still kissing her.

"I enjoy this very much.." She said, "But you still asked me to come over because you wanted to talk to me about something."

"I know, love."

She didn't say any other words. She kept her lips on mine and we let them dance. Our lips molded perfectly together, letting us know that we're perfect for each other. The perfect puzzle piece. Perfectly intertwined.

Amy is my love and she means everything to me.

We kissed a few more times before we ended up stopping and we laid down on my bed. She cuddled close to me so I could feel her bare body against my own and she felt so warm. Her body would radiate warmth as we're close and it creates such an exhilarating feeling. I gave her a kiss on the forehead before she looked up at me.

"So what's on your mind?" She asked me.

I sighed. "I wanna tell you about something that happened today when I was with Miguel and Demetri."

"What happened?"

I don't know why but I'm nervous to tell her how my day went. When I was with Miguel and Demetri but we ended up being around Kyler and Brucks. Then we were at a frat party where things went out of control. First the fight with the frat boys and then I'm questioning if I want to go to MIT or not. I'm scared to even mention that to her. I'm not ready.

"Miguel, Demetri, and I went to a frat party." I started.

"A frat party?" She gave me a weird look. "Why were you guys at a frat party?"

When I end up telling her why, I'm scared to know her reaction. The nerves are pumping through my body and it's making me start to sweat because the nerves are taking over, they're in control.

Here goes nothing. I wanna be able to be honest with her.

"We were at a frat party because Kyler and Brucks took us there."

"Kyler and Brucks?"

"Yeah."

Amy started off being confused, trying to put the pieces together. She took a few minutes to process what I said before her eyebrows crinkled and she started to look annoyed, irritated even. Was she mad about what I said?

"What is it, Amy?" I asked.

"You were with Kyler and Brucks today."

"I know." I said, sitting up more. "And I'm wondering what you're thinking. I can tell from the look on your face that you're a bit irritated. Are you mad at me or something?"

"I just don't trust Kyler still.." She sighed, "And I've heard about Brucks before. He was a shithead and probably still is."

"He actually cleaned his act up." I said, "He got into MIT and everything."