𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔦𝔵*

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I awoke in his arms. And that was everything I'd ever wanted.

We were both still naked, and my head was resting on his bare chest. I yawned, stretching out as I fully became aware of my surroundings.

"Good morning, my love," he murmured.

I glanced up at him, seeing that he was fully awake. I wondered how long he'd been watching me sleep for. I blushed a bit, but he wouldn't let me go.

"I didn't have any nightmares," I realized, brows furrowing at the thought. "I haven't slept this well in ages."

"I slept quite well, too," he said. "You're pretty when you're sleeping."

"Don't tease," I grumbled, rolling on top of him. His hair was mussed from sleep, which I found absolutely adorable.

"I'm not teasing," he grinned, his hand in my hair. I leaned forward, giving him a quick kiss. "You're the most beautiful female in Prythian; of course you look pretty in your sleep."

I beamed, hiding my face in his neck to hide the blush on my face. He hugged me closer to him and starting pressing featherlight kisses to my shoulder.

His mouth on my skin sent a wave of desire through me. The mating frenzy was something I hadn't been prepared for. I hadn't realized just how desperately I would want him.

I trailed my hand down, wrapping it around his cock. I pumped him a few times until I felt him get hard in my hand.

"Look who's teasing, now," he managed, his voice tense, which made me smile.

His finger began to circle my entrance, just barely prodding at it, but I shook my head, murmuring protests.

"Need you inside, now," I pleaded with him.

"Are you sure you can take me without--"

"I'll be fine, please," I begged, my mind fogged with desire. "I need you."

He flipped us over, and I squealed as he hovered over me. He pressed another kiss to my lips, then lined himself up with my entrance.

I squeezed my eyes shut, gasping as he sank into me. The stretch was still painful, but I loved it.

"You feel so good, Evie," he uttered. "Just as I imagined." I made sure to remember to tease him for his imagining later, but now, I was feeling too good.

Last night, the sex had been hard and intense. But this morning, it was soft and slow. And I realized that I loved that just as much.

I wrapped my legs around him, forcing him deeper. He grunted, biting down on my shoulder to muffle his moans.

I mewled as he fucked me deeper. He was hitting spots I didn't even know existed. His lips began peppering soft kisses under my jaw.

I gasped, hips bucking as a shadow began pressing against my clit. A few others circled and tweaked my nipples. I hadn't realized they could feel so good, but it was almost as if he was the one touching me.

"Gods, Az, your shadows--" I moaned, throwing my head back.

"Feel good?" he teased. I nodded, whining at the feeling as I pulsed around him. "You gonna cum, baby?"

"Yes," I gasped, my fingers wrapped tight in his curls.

"Go ahead," he granted.

I fell apart beneath him, soft moans leaving my lips as the pleasure took over my body. I felt his cock twitch inside of me before he let himself go, releasing into me with a groan.