𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱*

I know it's been a while, I'm so sorry. I'm getting back on schedule, though. Sorry if this isn't very good. Been having a rough time writing lately. Eventually, I'll go through and do some editing and add more details. 

͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

     I woke late the next morning, finding a piece of parchment on my pillow. I grumbled, sitting up and blinking the sleep from my eyes. I picked up the paper, reading the note left on it. 

I didn't want to wake you. Had to leave to train this morning. I'll be back in an hour. 

     I sighed deeply, remembering that Cassian expected me to begin training with him the next morning. Azriel and I had stopped after the fight we'd had, when he had revealed the bond. And after I accepted, we decided training together during our frenzy wouldn't be very productive.

     I hated that Az was so opposed to waking me up in the mornings. I wanted that extra time with him before he had to wake up. 

     His bedroom was so nice, so clean. Just as I expected it would be. I climbed out of my bed, having it made with the wave of my hand. I summoned a silk robe from my bedroom, slipping it on. 

     As I neared his desk, covered in a mess of paperwork, a small note appeared at the edge. I quirked a brow, picking up the note.

Evelina,
     Beron is away in the Spring Court on business. He has instructed my mother to clear out everything that belonged to you and the twins before he gets back. She instructed me to ask if any of you want anything you had left behind. Don't answer me now, but send back a list tonight. I shall meet you on the border of Autumn and Summer with your things tomorrow at dusk. 
-Eris

     A soft smile formed on my lips. Eris had always been much more thoughtful than he gave himself credit for. I decided to visit the twins this afternoon and have them make their lists.

     I wandered into the bathroom, deciding that another bath would do me well. I filled it with hot water and dropped my robe before stepping into the large tub. 

     I groaned, my sore muscles soothing in the water. Azriel had worn me out last night. Since the bond had snapped, I couldn't do anything without wanting him. 

      I wondered how long he'd been training, and when he'd be back. Just an hour without him was too much, too long. I needed him by my side. 

     I relaxed, soaking in the tub for twenty minutes before I decided it was time to get dressed. I sighed, pulling the plug of the tub and getting out. 

     Just as I stepped away from the tub, the bathroom door slid open, and my mate appeared before me. 

     Seeing me bare, dripping wet, made his scent shift. He was ripping his clothes off and bending me over the bathroom counter before I could say a word.

     I moaned as he shoved himself into me with no warning, the stretch a perfect mix of pain and pleasure. He slammed his hips against mine with no mercy.

     I cried out, my eyes rolling into the back of my head as he fucked me relentlessly.

"Shit, Evie," he gritted out as I whined. "So tight for me."

"Gods, Az," I panted, my hands flat against the counter.

     His hand tangled into my hair and he yanked my head back, forcing my back to arch. His shadows swirled around me, pleasuring and massaging the rest of my body.