𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫*

I'm changing the names of his shadows to something more shadow-y.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

     Instead of making dinner that night, Rhys informed me that we were to have a family meal in the House of Wind.

     I arrived a bit early, hoping to find Az there already. And to my utter delight, I found him waiting for me on the balcony as soon as I flew down.

     It seemed the rumors of the 'frenzy' had not been exaggerated. The second my feet touched the ground, I couldn't stop myself from jumping into his arms and connecting my lips to his.

     Our breaths were harsh, our hands aggressive as they explored the other's bodies. The kiss was intense, and I gasped into his mouth as he bit down on my lip.

     There was no way we would make it to the bedroom, but no one else seemed to be home. So I wrapped my legs around his waist and let him pin me to the wall.

     It was quick, hard, and satisfying. My legs were shaking by the time we were done, and he carefully set me onto the ground. I kissed him once more, this time gently.

"How was your day?" he asked me softly, his body still pinning mine to the wall.

"I tried to distract myself from missing you so much," I complained, wrapping my arms around his neck. He hummed, pressing a kiss to my neck. "Azzy, can we have that discussion, now?"

"Which one?"

"Boundaries," I recalled. "You said we could discuss boundaries if I wanted . . . If I wanted to see that side of you." My cheeks heated at the words, feeling a bit embarrassed for asking.

"Why don't we sit down for that," he suggested. I nodded.

     I squealed as he picked me up in his arms, carrying me over to the sitting area. My wings flapped fruitlessly as I tried to squirm out of his grip.

"I can walk just fine," I grumbled.

"I know, I just can't stand to let you out of my reach," he replied with a smug smile.

     He threw me onto the couch, then sat himself beside me. He dragged me into his arms again, allowing me to rest my head on his chest as he leaned back.

"Where shall we begin?" I asked him. I'd never had a discussion like this before.

"Would you like to take a tonic to prevent pregnancy?" he asked me. "Or would you like me to take one?"

"I would love to have a baby with you," I confessed, smiling at the idea of carrying his little Illyrian babe. "I would love to do it right this time, and raise a child in a healthy environment with a loving father. But not yet. I want to enjoy my freedom first."

"We have all the time in the world," he pointed out to me, stroking my hair. "I'm ready whenever you are."

"I'll take the tonic," I decided. "I'll go to Madja for it tomorrow."

     I smiled as he planted a kiss on my head. I was only 50. Most Fae didn't have babes of their own until their 200s at the youngest. Having twins as young as I did was almost unheard of. But the Autumn Court worked differently than the rest of Prythian.

"How do you feel about having your wings touched in bed?" he questioned. I frowned, thinking that over.

"I've never had them touched like that," I admitted. "I'd like to try it. What about you?"