23

Is this guy sick?

"Where did the poison come from? Do you think I can do anything?"

Chen Pan said, put away the knife, and started to drive people away impatiently.

"Okay, we have discussed the matter, you should hurry home. It's getting late, I need to rest and sleep."

It was late at night, and it was not good for a man and a woman to stay in the same room for a long time. Lu Yan got up obediently and prepared to leave.

When he walked to the door, Lu Yan paused.

"Next time you are angry, don't step on my toes so hard, it really hurts."

After saying that, Lu Yan trotted without waiting for Chen Pan to answer, and disappeared in the vast night in an instant.

"...You flirt and then run away, what kind of a man are you? You don't let me step on you, but I will. Next time you dare to make me angry, I will step on you to death with my high heels."

Chen Pan mistook the air for Lu Yan and stepped on him twice.

After muttering to Lu Yan's back, Chen Pan went back to her room with a slightly red face to sleep.

After a good night's sleep, Chen Pan felt refreshed when she woke up in the morning.

Twenty-four hours have passed, and the medicine Chen Pan took has been completely absorbed by her body and has taken effect.

Now Chen Pan's wounds not only don't hurt, but she also doesn't feel weak from losing too much blood.

In the end times, Chen Pan can already follow the team to fight zombies. Now Chen Pan doesn't have to work hard outside. She can stay in a warm house with peace of mind, with food and drink, and family company.

It can be said that she is very happy.

Chen Pan was very happy. She stretched her waist in the quilt, then took out the clothes hidden under her feet and started to get dressed.

Winter mornings are too cold. If you don't hide your clothes in the quilt in advance to warm them up, getting up in the morning and getting dressed is simply torture.

After putting on her clothes, Chen Pan shrank her hands and trotted into the kitchen to light a fire and cook.

Chen Pan had just lit the stove with his hands and feet, and Li Fu, who was pregnant, appeared.

"Why did Panpan get up so early?"

"It's too cold in the morning, and you'll get a headache if you get cold. Go back to your room and sleep. Mom will call you when the meal is ready."

Li Fu's medicine also worked completely. Today, Li Fu felt the long-lost relaxation since she got pregnant.

Li Fu used to be weak, and she was malnourished after pregnancy. She felt very tired every day and her lower abdomen often hurt.

But today, Li Fu's waist is not sore and her stomach is not painful. Li Fu is in good condition, and she has endless energy, as if all the old illnesses of decades have been cured.

"I don't have a headache, and I'm not sleepy. Mom, let's do it together. When we're done, I have something to say to you and Dad later."

There is no reason not to tell your parents about marriage. It was wrong for Chen Pan to act first and ask for permission later. If she hadn't found an opportunity to explain things to her family as soon as she had reached an agreement, Chen Kang'an and Li Fu would have been sad.

Chen Pan and Lu Yan's marriage was a heavy news that would make Chen Kang'an and Li Fu unable to eat. So Chen Pan was considerate and waited until everyone was full before talking about it.