66

It turns out that Liu Jiaojiao is the vicious female supporting character in the original book.

In addition to the nickname Jiaojiao, Liu Jiaojiao's family also has a formal name, Liu Lingyu. It is said that the name Lingyu was given to Liu Jiaojiao by a high-ranking monk who passed by the Liu family.

The monk said that Liu Jiaojiao was his destined person, born with a rich and noble fate, and would achieve extraordinary success in the future. However, using the two characters Jiaojiao as a full name would suppress her fate, so she had to change her name.

The monk said it with a solemn oath. Before the fifteenth day of the lunar year, it was not the time to fight against feudal superstition. In addition, the two words "Lingyu" sounded more upscale and cultured than the two words "Jiaojiao", so the Liu family happily changed Liu Jiaojiao's name.

To express their gratitude, the Liu family also specially prepared a sumptuous vegetarian meal for the monk. The monk ate and drank his fill, took the food and wine sent by the Liu family, and left in a leisurely manner.

After the monk left, Liu Jiaojiao officially changed her name to Liu Lingyu. However, the Liu family was used to calling her "Jiaojiao", and Liu Jiaojiao was also used to hearing it. So, it became Liu Jiaojiao's nickname. The name Liu Lingyu was only mentioned by the Liu family in formal occasions such as when Liu Jiaojiao went to school.

Chen Pan also mentioned this matter to Liu Jiaojiao because her relationship with her was getting better and better.

Before that day, Chen Pan never knew that Liu Jiaojiao had another name.

Speaking of which, this matter was really a coincidence.

One day, Chen Pan and Liu Jiaojiao were studying new braids. Lu Yan came back and told Chen Pan that the school on the island was completed and they could start recruiting teachers and students. Chen Pan saw that Liu Jiaojiao was polite and courteous in her speech and behavior, and she didn't look like someone who had never been to school, so she became interested.

"Jiaojiao, have you graduated from junior high school?"

"If you have a junior high school degree, you can try to apply for a primary school teacher?"

Chen Pan's words were beyond Liu Jiaojiao's expectations. Liu Jiaojiao thought that Chen Pan wanted her to continue to go to school. She never expected that Chen Pan actually wanted her to be a teacher?

"I can't do it, right? Although I have graduated from junior high school, I am only fifteen, so I shouldn't be a teacher, right?"

Chen Pan gave a positive answer to Liu Jiaojiao's uncertainty.

"Jiaojiao, you can do it. We recruit workers on the island, and we teach our own people, so the rules are not so rigid. Your junior high school diploma is enough, so even if you are under 16 years old, you can come to the school to be a teacher."

Why did Lu Yan relax the recruitment conditions so much? That's because there are too many illiterate people on the island.

Apart from anything else, Lu Yan, the head of the regiment, was illiterate. How much better can his soldiers be than him?

Chen Pan taught the technology in the logistics department for more than two months, and finally taught two decent apprentices. However, these two people only memorized what Chen Pan taught. If there were some problems with the equipment on the island, they would be confused and unable to handle it. As a result, Chen Pan has been teaching for so long, but no one has been able to graduate.

Moreover, as time goes by. Chen Pan has a feeling that the more she teaches, the deeper she gets into it and she can't get out of it.

At the beginning, Chen Pan taught the actual operation methods. But no matter how Chen Pan taught, they could only learn the basics. If it was a little more complicated, they couldn't understand it.