68

With the help of her apprentices, Chen Pan was not tired at all when making paper. She provided the formula and drawings of the tools used for papermaking, and the two apprentices helped with the work. Chen Pan did not have to worry about it.

Because Chen Pan did not have high requirements for paper, even though their materials and tools were not very good, and they were still very new and had no experience, the paper they made was still suitable for use.

It doesn't matter whether the paper is thin or thick, white or yellow. In short, it is a piece of paper that people can write on. That's enough.

In the end, Professor Xu couldn't stand it anymore and thought they were wasting good things. He spent several days to help them improve the papermaking process in a limited environment. Only then did Chen Pan get paper that could be sold. Then he used the money from selling paper to buy pencils for the people on the island.

This is a cause for celebration.

At the same time, Chen Pan's success in making paper has also made life more convenient for the residents on the island. In the past, when everyone needed to buy toilet paper, some families would use sticks or large leaves instead to save money. Now that the troops can make paper by themselves, Chen Pan suggested that Lu Yan produce more toilet paper and distribute it to the soldiers on the island as welfare.

In this way, everyone can have a pleasant life experience. It can increase a sense of belonging and happiness. At the same time, as a provider of paper, Chen Pan received unanimous praise from the residents on the island.

The people on the island, whether they are soldiers or military dependents, are particularly fond of Chen Pan and want to attend Chen Pan's class and become Chen Pan's students. Let Chen Pan teach them how to study.

Although Professor Xu and Professor Zhao have higher academic qualifications than Chen Pan, no one on the island has seen how powerful they are. So everyone subconsciously feels that Chen Pan is the most knowledgeable and educated person on the island.

Anyway, you can't hide from learning, so finding a way to find yourself a great teacher is a subconscious choice for everyone.

As a result of Chen Pan's popularity, she went from being the head teacher of a certain literacy class to becoming a substitute teacher for all classes.

This was the best choice Chen Pan made after everyone was vying to be his student and the children even had a fight over it.

After Chen Pan stopped teaching certain people and treated everyone equally, and no one could monopolize Chen Pan, except for Chen Pan's classmates who were not very satisfied, other residents on the island were very happy.

Everyone was happy, but after Chen Pan taught everyone a class, she was tired and had a sore back and throat.

Teaching a hundred people is not an easy task. Teaching more than two thousand people must be even more tiring.

In particular, Chen Pan had to repeat what she said more than twenty times, which was simply a disaster.

Lu Yan saw it and felt distressed.

Not wanting Chen Pan to work so hard, Lu Yan announced a new rule at school the next day without discussing it with Chen Pan.

That is, Tongsan Island School will be divided into two key classes based on test scores. The key classes will be re-selected every half a month. Students with enough scores will continue to stay in the key classes, and students with insufficient scores will step down and let the students take over.

Then Chen Pan will only be a teacher in the key class and teach students in the key class. Chen Pan will no longer teach ordinary classes.

When Lu Yan made this decision, the residents on the island, except for Lu Yan and his class, which was a key class, wailed.