62

When Lu Yan returned to the island, it was already evening. The setting sun shone on the sea, casting a golden glow on him and his small fishing boat.

At this time, everyone on the island was eating at home. Except for the soldiers on guard, no one noticed that Lu Yan had left the island and returned quietly.

Lu Yan said hello to the soldiers, returned the fishing boat, carried the saplings, the backpack, and the big bag, and walked home in an anxious step under the afterglow of the setting sun.

I didn't see Chen Pan for a day, and I didn't know if she was doing well.

As a new father, Lu Yan was still excited. He missed Chen Pan so much when he didn't see her for a while. Yesterday he just said that he would take good care of Chen Pan, but today he was out all day. I wonder if Chen Pan would think that he broke his promise and get angry with him?

Of course Chen Pan didn't react to Lu Yan's worries. She was not a clingy little woman, and she could live well whether Lu Yan was at home or not.

When Lu Yan didn't need to work, Chen Pan would have more fun when Lu Yan was not at home.

When Lu Yan came into the house with enthusiasm and carrying things, Chen Pan had just killed a chicken in space with her mental power. She didn't look like Lu Yan at all.

After not eating meat for a few days, Chen Pan was a little greedy.

When she was pregnant, Chen Pan had no pregnancy reaction. After knowing that she was pregnant, Chen Pan no longer liked the smell of oil smoke.

If she accidentally smelled the oil smoke, Chen Pan would not vomit. But I don't know if it was a psychological effect or something else, Chen Pan would feel a little chest tightness and shortness of breath. So, for the sake of her body, Chen Pan ate very light food in the days before Lu Yan came home.

After returning from the end of the world, Chen Pan has completely become a meat eater. After not eating meat for a few days, Chen Pan couldn't bear it anymore.

Lu Yan came back at the right time, Chen Pan took the things he bought, handed the chicken to Lu Yan, and asked him to cook.

"Let's make a beggar's chicken today. The lotus I planted in the space before has grown up, and the lotus leaves are just right for making beggar's chicken. Add some mushrooms, it will definitely be very fragrant."

"Okay, I'll make it in a while. How are you today? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Lu Yan doesn't have any idea about food. As long as it is nutritious, he will make whatever Chen Pan wants to eat.

"I don't feel anything. By the way, there is a bucket of seafood in the kitchen. I cooked it at the beach today. Don't forget to cook it later."

Chen Pan is pregnant now and can't eat too many cold things. She was regretting that she couldn't eat much of the seafood today, and it all went to Lu Yan.

When Lu Yan heard that Chen Pan went to the beach, he immediately walked over very nervously and reached out to touch Chen Pan's belly.

"Why are you going to the beach? You're pregnant? The beach is so dangerous. Don't go there again. Tell me what you want to eat and I'll get it for you."

Lu Yan was so nervous, but Chen Pan didn't care. She turned over Lu Yan's backpack and waved her hands.

"It's okay. I just walked around on the beach and didn't go to any dangerous places. Don't worry, I know my body. The baby is also my baby. I'm the child's biological mother and I won't hurt her."

Lu Yan wanted to say a few more words, but Chen Pan acted as if she didn't want to listen. Lu Yan couldn't make Chen Pan unhappy at this time. He could only tactfully advise her: