87

After returning to Houling Village from Haishi, Lu Yan's 20-day vacation was almost over. Taking advantage of the remaining few days, Lu Yan and Chen Pan took Lu Si to visit Lu Si's aunt. They tried to let Lu Si know which way the door of her aunt's house opened before returning to the island.

Lu Si didn't have enough fun in Haishi, and she was a little reluctant to return to Houling Village. It was not until she found that visiting her aunt's house was also fun that she became happy again.

Lu Tao and the others were very enthusiastic about Lu Si because it was her first visit. They made a lot of delicious food for Lu Si in various ways.

Lu Si's heart was more and more excited. One day, while Lu Yan was out doing some work, she came to Chen Pan, looked up, and asked Chen Pan hesitantly: "Mom, can we not go back to the island?"

"Grandma's house is great, I haven't lived there long enough, can we stay here and celebrate the New Year at Grandma's house?"

It can be said that since Lu Si came to Houling Village and saw the hustle and bustle outside the island, and heard the children of the Lu family tell her that it would be even more lively here during the New Year, she has always wanted to stay and see.

Before, she was reluctant to separate from Lu Yan, and she would stick to Lu Yan wherever she went. Now, Lu Si's heart has become wild, and she is not so inseparable from Lu Yan.

Now, in order to stay and see how the world outside the island celebrates the New Year, Lu Si is very willing to separate from Lu Yan in advance.

Anyway, Lu Yan and Lu Si will separate sooner or later. Lu Si is staying in Houling Village for the New Year. While gaining experience, it can also be regarded as adapting to the new life in advance.

It is also very good.

Lu Si is very open-minded.

However, Chen Pan did not expect that after being enlightened by Lu Yan, Lu Si, who was completely open-minded, would play so much...

This child was still crying every day because she didn't want to separate from Lu Yan a few days ago. She has only been out playing for more than half a month, and Lu Yan's status in her heart has become so low?

This, Lu Yan's status has dropped a little too fast?

"Sisi, Dad is a soldier and cannot leave his post without permission. His vacation is only 20 days, and we must prepare to go home now."

Reluctant to believe that Lu Si no longer cares about Lu Yan, Chen Pan tentatively said this to Lu Si.

This was the topic that Lu Si was most afraid of before. She couldn't stand hearing this. Chen Pan had already prepared herself for Lu Si to cry and she needed to coax the child.

Unexpectedly, after listening to Chen Pan's words today, Lu Si not only didn't cry at all, but she also didn't look sad at all when she heard this before.

Not only was Lu Si not sad this time, she even took it for granted and suggested to Chen Pan: "Mom, Dad can go back by himself. Mom and I are not soldiers, we can stay for a long time."

"Mom, grandma is so reluctant to let me go, let's spend the New Year at grandma's house before returning to the island, okay?"

"Dad is a mature adult, it's totally fine for him to live alone. We don't have to worry about him."

Chen Pan: "..."

Looking at Lu Si's sincere look, Chen Pan was choked by her words that were taken for granted, and couldn't say a word.

This Lu Si is really Lu Yan's biological daughter. In less than 20 days, Lu Yan has changed from Lu Si's inseparable father to an adult who needs to live independently.