56

Today is the day when Chen Pan arrived on the island for half a month. In the past ten days, Chen Pan has been living like a fish in water on the island.

The neighbors are friendly and easy to get along with, and the work in the logistics department is easy. There are also countless plants here that can be used to upgrade Chen Pan's space. Chen Pan really thinks that life here is very good.

The only bad thing is that it is too far away from home. Chen Pan will miss home when he is free occasionally.

I don't know how Chen Song is doing recently? The little baby who is more than one month old should have gained weight, right? After Chen Pan arrived, I didn't know if Li Fu and the others received the letter he wrote to his family?

It is not easy to leave the island. There will be no telephone connection on the island for a short time, and you can only communicate with the outside world by telegram. But without electricity, telegraphs can only be used by Lu Yan's troops. It's not Chen Pan's turn to use them.

So, Chen Pan is now looking forward to the island being electrified as soon as possible so that they can use electricity freely. However, it's really hard to build a natural energy generator.

Chen Pan has drawn several blueprints in the logistics department these days. Minister Feng and his soldiers said they were good after seeing them. They excitedly praised Chen Pan for being so amazing and worthy of being a top student. After the praise, they stared with their big watery eyes, expecting Chen Pan to create more glory and turn the blueprints into reality. Let them continue to witness miracles.

But how can Chen Pan choose materials?

In the end times, if you want any materials or parts, you just need to tell the metal superpowers, and then you will have everything. Now here, there are no metal superpowers. Chen Pan has the blueprints, but can only look at it helplessly.

Chen Pan can't build a natural energy generator, and the people in the logistics department think it's normal. No one urges her or blames her. Chen Pan herself is very anxious.

In the evening, Lu Yan came back from the army, and Chen Pan couldn't help asking him: "Have you found the professors I told you about before? When can they come to the island?"

Lu Yan rolled in the sea today and trained all day. After the training, he came back directly without taking a shower. Now he was covered with mud spots. After taking off the heavy training suit that absorbed water, Lu Yan was bare-chested and lowered his head to take a shower in the yard.

Chen Pan was holding a small basin, pouring water on Lu Yan's body one by one to help him. The warm and pure water flowed across Lu Yan's wheat-colored and strong skin, reflecting a rainbow-like brilliance under the sunlight.

Lu Yan shook his head like a lion, and the water droplets on his body immediately splashed everywhere, as if a layer of light was cast around him.

I don't know if the light is too dazzling or Lu Yan's body is too beautiful.

The sunlight flashed into Chen Pan's eyes, making her look away as if she was avoiding the water droplets on Lu Yan's body, stepped back half a step, and swallowed her saliva.

After the water on his head was shaken off, Lu Yan took the small basin from Chen Pan's hand, scooped water to pour on him, and answered Chen Pan's questions.

"The people have been found, and they should have set off to this side now. If everything goes well, they will go to the island with the next batch of military dependents."

"These days, I am preparing to bring people to build a house for them to use as a laboratory. When the time comes, you can go and take a look to see if I built it right."