Chapter 9

The train came to a stop, and we both got off. We walked to the aquarium. I've gone to this aquarium so much that it used to be my favorite place. I can't remember why I stopped coming here...

Once we got inside, a group of people called out to Todoroki. Except for one. That one person called out my name. Izuku.

"Yumiko!" Izuku ran up to me. I smiled at him. He grabbed my hand and dragged me over to all his friends.

"Guys, this is my childhood friend, Yumiko Kisaragi." I bowed when Izuku introduced me.

"Looks like your girlfriend didn't abandon you after all." A familiar voice laughed.

"Looks like your still bitchless." I turned to someone I didn't miss at all.

"You better get your guard dog, Deku." He snarled, walking up to me.

"You better get some respect for a woman." I glared at him.

"I will when I see one." He glared back. I threw my arm around his shoulder, ruffling his hair.

"You haven't changed a bit." I said as he pushed me off of him.

"You haven't, either." He crossed his arms over his chest.

"You're wrong." I mumbled.

"We should split up into groups!" A black haired girl suggested. People started getting into groups, and I stood there by myself. Why did I come again?

"Kisaragi! Over here!" Uraraka called out to me. I walked over to her and joined Izuku's group.

I stayed close to Izuku the whole time. He was the only one I was really close with. He invited me as well. He was distracted with his other friends at the moment, but it's okay. He won't forget I'm here... right?

He slipped away from me and walked ahead with the others. I reached my hand out to him but retracted it immediately. What's the point. Why am I always left alone? Now I remember why I don't come here.

Before bad memories could even surface, a hand tapped my shoulder. I turned around and was met with a pair of heterochromia eyes.

"Is what Bakugo said true?" He asked.

"Huh?" I looked at him confused.

"Are you Midoriya's girlfriend?" He asked, clarifying what he meant.

"What!? No! I'm not saying that's a bad thing. I just don't see him that way!" I rambled. Damn it. Do other people think that as well?

"Oh, okay." He nodded. Did he not believe me? I sighed. That's when I spotted my favorite thing about the aquarium.

I entered a dark area, leaving Todoroki behind. I smiled happily, staring at the different types of my favorite ocean animals.

"Do you like jellyfish?" Todoroki asked, following behind me.

"Like? No, I love jellyfish!" I practically ran over to a giant tank of Sea Snake Jellyfish. They had leds, making it look like the jellyfish were changing colors.

"Jellyfish are cool." He said.

"They're amazing. These are Sea Snake Jellyfish. They are probably my favorite. They had Moon Jellyfish over there. They used to have a thing where you could touch the Upside-down Jellyfish. They shut it down a few years ago." I rambled. He listened silently.

"Some people mistake the Sea Snake Jellyfish as the Sea Nettle Jellyfish and vice versa. But they live in two different habitats. Plus, the Sea Nettle Jellyfish is much more venomous than the Sea Snake Jellyfish. Their sizes aren't that similar eit-" I cut myself off, "Sorry! I didn't mean to yap like that..."

"I like listening to you talk." He said. I froze, and my face started to heat up. He brushed a piece of hair behind my hair as the lights turned to blue.

"What are you..." I started.

"I change my mine." He said.

"Hm?"

"Blue suits you best."