Chapter 12

(This chapter will be in Yoichi's pov. It will switch back to Yumiko in the next chapter.)

I walked to our meeting spot. She told me to meet her here but... she isn't here yet. I took in my surroundings. I saw a puddle with flower petals floating on the surface. Pretty...

"Hey, Kisaragi! I hope I didn't keep you waiting long." She walked over. She was wearing a black denim jacket and a black mini skirt. She had a red low-cut shirt on as well. Also, why does she look do fucking hot in combat boots!? She's just so perfect...

"You didn't keep me waiting. I wanted to get here early." I ran my hand through my hair.

...

"BWAHAHA!" Misa laughed.

"What!?" I crossed my arms.

"You're so chessy..." Irene giggled. Yumiko stayed silent, listening intently. She acts like she doesn't care, but I know deep down she does.

"Why are you trying to be someone you're not?" Yumiko asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"No offense, but you aren't the 'cool' guy, you're the 'cute and funny' guy." She said. Misa laughed even harder.

"Can I just finish!?" I huffed.

...

On the way to the restaurant, we talke dabiut our interests. We had a lot in common. She loves cats, and I can summon cats. She likes to read. I can buy her any book she wants. Maybe the whole book store. It's almost like we were made for each other.

Once we arrived at the restaurant, we found a seat and the waiter came over. The waiter started flirting with her. I got jealous, of course I did, but I didn't know what to do... so i didn't do anything. She ended up telling him off for me. She's so cool...

We continued to talk. She told me she works as a mechanic. I told her that I had an office job in the marketing department. I couldn't focus because of the way her red hair fell over her shoulders. It was so shiny, and don't even get me started on her eyes. They were white... like stars. Her eyes could hold the galaxies in her eyes.

...

"Okay, we get it. She's pretty." Haru said.

"What's even her name?" Yumo asked.

"Sora Park." I said, "She's Korean."

"REALLY!?" Haruto asked. I nodded.

...

After we ate, we went and saw a movie. We saw a horror movie. She picked it out. That was the scariest fucking movie I have ever seen. I jumped so much that she was holding my hand. She was comforting me. It should be the other way around.

I thought I had ruined everything and walked her home. I was trying to seem manly, but I don't think it was working. I'm doomed to be single forever

...

"Could've told you that..." Misa mumbled. Yumiko smacked her arm. She rolled her eyes.

...

Just when I thought it was over... she kissed my cheek. She thanked me and called me cute. I was freaking out inside. She's the cute one. I felt all warm and gooey inside after that. She said she wanted to go on another date.

I apologized for the movie, and she laughed it off. She told me that she thought it was cute. She said she liked it because most guys don't do that.

...

"And that was my date." I concluded.

"Aren't you going to thank us?" Yumiko asked.

"Why would I thank you guys?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You grew up with us! We efdect your horror movie experiences!" Yumo huffed.

"Thanks... I guess..." I said.

"You guess!?" Misa gasped.

"Get the fuck out of my room." Yumiko said. Irene threw a pillow at me.

"Fine!" I huffed and left the room. And thought back to her...

Sora Park.