Chapter 21

"Meow." Miko stared out the window. I looked up from my homework and sighed.

"Do you want to go outside?" I asked. Miko jumped onto my desk and rubbed his head on my arms, purring.

"I'll take that as a yes." I giggled. I picked up my cat and carried him downstairs. I put his vest on and attached the leash to the vest. Yoichi took Miko to this place that trained him to be a service animal.

We left the house and started walking to our favorite park. I've been taking Miko out on walks like this to get him used to outside things. I don't want him to be cramped up inside my room. Recently, I've been letting him roam around the house. The maids have been spoiling him with treats. I'm still his favorite.

"Yumiko?" A familiar voice called out to me. I turned around and saw the group. I was a bit surprised because Katsuki and his friends were all there as well. What the hell was going on here?

"Miko!" Todoroki picked up the black cat. Izuku looked at Miko, confused.

"When did you get a cat?" The greenhaired boy asked. I pressed my lips into a flat line before answering.

"A while ago." He nodded at my answer.

"He got so big..." Todoroki mumbled.

"That's because you haven't seen him in a while." I said.

"Why do you have a service animal?" The pink girl asked. I think her name was Mina.

"Mina! You can't just ask people things like that!" A red-haired boy scolded, "That's so not manly!"

"It's okay. I don't mind the question. I have bad anger issues, so Miko's service is emotional. I also get really anxious, so he helps with that as well." I fumbled with the hem of my tank top. It felt weird sharing something like that to others, but it would've been rude not to answer her question. Did I overshare?

"I'm sorry that happens to you." Ochaco bowed. I blushed.

"It's nothing to fret over! I promise!" I said nervously.

"Well, it was nice seeing you again." A blonde bowed as well. Suddenly, everyone was bowing to me. My fave turned as red as Katsuki's eyes. I waved my hands around frantically.

"You guys don't have to bow and be so formal to me!" Miko jumped out of Todoroki's arms. He layed down in a pile of Sakura petals and started rolling around in them. Mina gasped and everyone stared at Miko, all having the same reaction.

"Awww!"