Chapter 2

The next time I saw that boy was when I was walking home from school. It was yet again raining, and I was holding an umbrella.

He glanced at me, and I waved awkwardly. I'm not great with human interaction. I have like zero friends, so that makes sense. Well, I did have one friend in junior high, but he got into U.A. and I haven't seen him in a while.

He stared at me blankly. Ok... I'm gonna go home now. I don't have time for weirdos. I walked past him, but at the last second, he grabbed my wrist. I turned to him quickly, pulling my wrist away from him.

"Thank you..." he mumbled, staring at the ground.

"For what?" I said that meaner than I meant to.

"For... giving up the slide. You didn't have to do that." He bowed. I sighed.

"You seemed like you needed it more than me. Don't think too much into it." I turned back around and kept walking home.

Once I got home, I immediately ran up to my room. I set my bag down and hopped into the shower. He looks familiar. His uniform looks familiar as well. I wonder what school he goes to.

I got out of the shower and changed into some comfy clothes. My tail flicked around. I have to admit, I was very curious about him. I sat down and got to work on my school work.

I didn't have school tomorrow, which was amazing. I was gonna stay in, probably binge watch a show. That sounds so amazing.

After I finished my school work, I headed downstairs and ate dinner. I ate Donner by myself because I was determined to get my work done first.

After I finished dinner, I headed back to my room and laid in my bed. I turned on my tv and watched Yona of the Dawn. I groaned. Why can't they just get together already?

After a while, I fell asleep. Listen, binging shows makes me sleepy for some reason. I can't help it.

The next morning, I woke up to a knock on my door. I groaned and rolled out of bed, literally. I stumbled over and opened the door.

"You're coming shopping with me." My older sister, Misa, stated.

"Huh?" I rubbed my eyes.

"Get ready. We're going to the mall." She said before closing my door. I groaned and headed to my bathroom.

I slid off my pajamas and took a shower. I took a little longer than normal because she pissed me off.

I put on a brown jean skirt with a matching belt. I also put on a white off the shoulder shirt. I brushed my hair and put on fresh socks. I brushed my teeth and put on some light makeup. I put on some jewelry and sprayed myself with my favorite perfume.

I grabbed a white bag and put my things in it. Like my phone and lipgloss. I can't forget my wallet with my dad's credit card. I grabbed an umbrella just in case.

"Ok, let's go." I said, walking downstairs.

"Why do you have an umbrella?" She looked me up and down.

"It might rain." I mumbled, walking into the garage. I didn't think it would rain, but one can always hope.

She rolled her eyes and got into her car. I got into the passenger seat next to her. I would rather stay home and watch a bl, but whatever. Shopping is kinda fun.

Once we got to the mall, Misa dragged me to different kinds of clothing stores. I got a few things, but Misa seemed like she was rebuilding her entire closet. I was a little worried. Misa had brought one of the maids to hold all of her bags.

"Yumiko?" Someone called out to me. I whipped my head in the direction of the voice.

"Izuku?" He walked over to me, smiling. I glanced behind him. He had a small group of friends waiting for him. I'm glad he made friends.

"I haven't seen you in so long!" He said, hugging me. I hugged back tightly. I used to pray that he would save me from my monotonous life. I should've gone to UA when I had the chance.

"Yeah..." I took in his scent. He smelt like the sun. Nice and warm. I pulled away from the hug.

"Ew, why is this loser here? I thought you stopped talking to him." Misa walked over. My ear drooped for a second before jumping back up.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes. Izuku stood there nervously. Misa never liked him. She thought he was beneath her. She's a raging bitch.

"How is UA?" I asked as Misa walked away.

"It's good. I made a ton of new friends!" He pointed at his group of friends.

"That's amazing!" I was really happy for him. He's always wanted to be a hero. He's chasing his dream.

"How's law school?" He asked. I sighed.

"Boring." He chuckled.

"Deku, who is this?" A brunette walked over. She was cute.

"Deku?" I shifted my gaze from the girl to him.

"It's my nickname. In a positive way." He said, scratching the back of his neck. My tail swished back and forth.

"I'm Yumiko Kisaragi." I bowed.

"Ochaco Uraraka!" She waved. Izuku grabbed my hand and brought me over to his other friends.

"That's Tenya Ida." He pointed at a blue haired guy with glasses. I noticed that he had pipes that stook out of his legs.

"I'm Tsuyu Asui, but please just call me Tsu. Kero." A green haired girl said. Is she a frog?

"And that's Shoto Todoroki." I glanced at the familiar half and half haired boy. He was already staring at me.

"Yumiko Kisaragi." I bowed.