Chapter 11

"Yumiko!" My brother, Yoichi threw my door open. I winced and glanced away from my book.

"Yes?" I put my book mark in my book. I knew he was about to start yapping.

"My date was amazing! She's just so... perfect!" He jumped into my bed. I nodded and he got under the covers with me.

"Oh yeah? The great Yoichi finally found the one?" I put my book on my side table.

"Yes!" He exclaimed. I giggled.

"Shouldn't our other siblings hear this too?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You're right!" He gasped.

"Of course I'm right." I retorted. He elbowed me and I smacked his leg. He texted in the sibling group chat to report to my room.

Eventually all the Kisaragi children all gathered in my room. Oldest to Youngest. Yoichi, Misa, Irene, Yumo, me, Haru, and Haruto. Yes my parents had a lot of kids. My mom doesn't trust birth control. We make jokes about our dad's weak pull out game all the time.

Everyone loitered around my room. The older siblings in my bed and the younger ones sitting on chairs.

"Go on, tell us about your date." Irene said. She just graduated school to be a doctor. Which is a bit surprising considering she was the living version of the song teenage dirtbag. She's getting married in two weeks.

"Yeah!" Yumo, my twin, agreed. Yes I have a twin. He doesn't really hang around the house. He hangs out with his friends.

"Okay so..."