Chapter 24

"Yumiko... your room is so big!" Ochaco exclaimed as she walked into my room.

"Her house is so big!" Tsu said. Izuku nodded.

"Your room changed a lot..." Izuku mumbled, looking over my room. I nodded.

"You've been here before?" Tenya asked. The greenhaired boy nodded.

"We were friends in junior high, so we partnered up for projects a lot." Izuku explained. Todoroki walked over to my bed, petting Miko.

"Only came here for the cat?" I joked. He cracked a small smile.

"Yup." He said, as Miko purred loudly.

"Let's get to work!" Ochaco said. I sighed. Everyone is at my house for a specific reason. I need help getting rid of things... I'm a bit of a hoarder. Hehe...

"Where should we start? Kero." Tsu asked. The boys shrugged.

"I think we should start with my closet." I said. They nodded, and I led them through my bathroom and into my walk-in closet. I pulled out a bunch of boxes.

"What are these?" Tenya asked.

"Clothes." I answered.

"Why are they in boxes?" Tsu asked.

"They're hand me downs. I have to go through them and see what I like and don't like or what fits and doesn't fit." I explained.

"Oh..." Izuku nodded.

"Don't worry about my clothes already hung up. I went through those yesterday." I said.

"Where are they?" Ochaco asked.

"In Haru's room." I opened up a box by slicing the tape with a singular claw.

"Who is Haru?" Todoroki asked.

"My younger sister." I pulled out some clothes and started going through them. We spent a while going through all the clothes. They helped me decide what to keep and what not to keep.

"You guys can take your pick before I give it to my sister. She already has a lot of clothes." I said, putting away the clothes I picked out.

"Really!?" Tsu and Ochaco asked. I nodded.

"Of course! If Haru didn't like them, they would've gone to a charity." I said. While I put my clothes away, the boys helped the girls. After we were done, the boys carried the rest of the clothes to Haru's room, with the help of Izuku, of course.

We went through my shoes and purses. We went through everything in my closet. We even went through my makeup. We also went through my jewelry.

"You have so much stuff!" Ochaco exclaimed.

"Yeah... that's kinda why I'm doing this..." I scratched the back of my neck.

After we were done with the bathroom and closet, we got to work on my bedroom. We pulled out everything from under my bed and went through that stuff.

"What's this?" Todoroki asked, pulling out jellyfish lights. I sighed and took them from him.

"My brother gave them to me for my birthday like two years ago." I answered.

"Are they broken?" Tenya asked. I shook my head.

"I just got mad and tore them off my wall." I put them to the side and got back to work.

"We can put them on the door for you." Izuku said. Smiled at him as he grabbed the lights.

"They're meant for the curtains." I giggled quietly.

"It would look better on the door." Todoroki said, helping Izuku set up the lights.

"Let us help, kero." Tsu and Ochaco stood up and walked over to the two boys.

"I shall help as well!" Tenya stood up and helped the others. I smiled and stood up as well.

"You guys are too good for me..."