Chapter 16

After my little party with (almost) all my siblings and a few of the staff, I headed to Izuku's house. Misa drove me there and told me to call her when I was done.

I took the elevator up to his floor. I walked to his door. I knocked on the door, and Inko opened the door for me. As soon as I stepped inside the apartment, everyone threw flower petals onto me. I held one of the petals in my hand. They were cherry blossom petals.

"Happy birthday!" Izuku hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back. It was his version of confetti poppers. I love it.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone else cheered. I giggled as Izuku dragged me over to the living room. I looked at everyone who was there. Izuku, Auntie Inko, Uncle Masaru, Auntie Mitsuki, Katsuki, Todoroki, Uraraka, Asui, and Ida.

"Look how big you got!" Mitsuki hugged me, pinching my cheeks.

"Yes, she grew up into a beautiful young woman." Masaru nodded.

"They grow up too fast!" Inko sniffed. I smiled awkwardly.

"Let go of her, you old hag!" Katsuki yelled at his mother. I sighed. Mitsuki let go of me and started yelling at her son. I walked over to the kitchen and made myself a plate of food.

We all had lots of fun. We caught up with each other, and we played pin the bangs on All Might. Izuku ended up winning, no surprise there. I ended up losing horribly, but I didn't care that much.

After we did that, it was time for cake. The cake was purple with a poorly drawn butterfly on it. I giggled as they started singing the happy birthday song. I was a bit startled to see Todoroki singing along with everyone. It was... quite a sight. We all ate and then I opened up presents.

Inko got me a card with money and a cute Keroppi stuffed animal. Mitsuki and Masaru got me a card with an amazon gift card and a Batsmaru stuffed animal. Izuku got me a Hawks figurine as well as a Wolverine figurine. Katsuki got me a few books and manga. Uraraka got me a card with money and cat socks. Asui got me a few posters of animes I like. Ida got me some books about law and a cat toy. Lastly, Todoroki got me a card and a jellyfish stuffed animal that seemed to be crocheted.

I thanked everyone thoroughly, even though I'm pretty sure Izuku told his friends the things I liked. It's okay. It's the thought that counts.

Right?