Chapter 8

I was lounging around my room when I got a call from Izuku. That call turned my day from boring yet comfortable to fun but uncomfortable...

"Yes?" I was playing with Miko.

"Do you want to go to the aquarium?" Izuku asked.

"Sure?" I agreed.

"Great!" He hung up on me. I sighed and got out of bed.

"Meow?" Miko followed me to the bathroom.

"I'm going to go see some fishys." I brushed my teeth. Then I walked into my closet and picked out an outfit.

I put on a plain white dress that stopped mid thigh. I put a light blue cover up over my arms and shoulders. It tied in the front, but I left it untied. It flared at my wrists, and it was thin, so I wouldn't get too hot. I also grabbed a matching white purse.

I left my closet and headed back to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and put it in a half up half down hairstyle. I put a cute jellyfish clip in my hair to keep it in the hairstyle I put it in. I also put on some light makeup. I then put my favorite perfume on.

"Bye, Miko." I kissed his head. He purred and then jumped onto my bed. I put all the things I needed into my purse.

I left my room and headed downstairs. I walked past two of my younger siblings. They were twins. One girl. One bye. Haru and Haruto.

"Where are you going?" Haruto asked.

"The aquarium." I sighed

"With who?" Haru asked.

"My friend."

"Who?" They asked in unison.

"None of your business. Nozy kids." I rolled my eyes and put on my shoes.

"Can you bring back a shark plushy?" Haruto asked.

"Of course." I ruffled his hair. He smiled and hugged me. I hugged back.

"Bye." I waved. Haruto waved back. Haru was throwing a fit in the kitchen. Brat. She hangs out with Misa too much.

I left the house and headed to the train station. The train was surprisingly not crowded. The train was practically bare. I found a seat away from other people and put my earbuds in.

I flinched when someone tapped my shoulder. I glanced at my right and saw Todoroki. Where was he going? I took my earbuds out.

"Hello." He greeted.

"Hello." I greeted back.

"Are you excited for the aquarium? I had to look it up. I've never been to an aquarium before. Is it fun?" He asked.

"Izuku didn't tell me you were going." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Everyone is. It's a class get-together." Todoroki explained.

"Oh... wait. You've never been to the aquarium before?" I turned to him. He shook his head.

"Is it popular?" He asked.

I nodded, "Most people have been to the aquarium."

"Oh. I'm a bit embarrassed now..." he admitted. My eyes widened.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean you make you feel that way..." I sighed.

"It's alright." He said.