Chapter Seven: The London 2012 Olympics

July 27th, 2012 - Clarence House

"Mads!" Christian calls out from his wardrobe, needing Madison's help with his outfit. Tonight he couple were attending the opening of the London 2012 Olympics.

"Yes love?" Madison replies, sitting at the little vanity that Christian had put in his room at Clarence House for when Madison would stay over in the early stages of their relationship.

"I desperately need your help please." Christian calls out.

"Okay." Madison gets up from her seat and makes her way to the wardrobe. When she enters she can see Christian holding up to different colored ties.

He was going to wear a dark navy colored suit with a sky blue undershirt so now he needed help picking out a tie to go with the outfit.

"This is why you desperately needed my help?" Madison looks at Christian a little confused, still not really understanding why he needed her help.

"Okay not desperately but I do need your help picking out a colored tie." Christian says, as he's still holding up the two different colored ties. One in a dark shade of blue with stripes and the other tie with red and blue diagonal stripes.

There had been months of planning for tonight, so Christian was ready to attend with his brothers, sister-in-law, father, and step-mother, and now his fiancée as the Queen wanted her to attended tonight, just like she had yesterday at the greeting of the torch.

"Mhm... I like the red and blue tie." Madison gives her opinion.

"Red and blue it is then. Thank you, love." Christian says, taking a step towards Madison and placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

Madison leaves the wardrobe and heads back to her vanity to finish doing her hair and makeup. Today she chose to do very simple and minimal makeup, and for her hair she chose to wear it out in loose curls.

Today Madison chose to match with Christian and wear a long navy blue dress with white trimmings going down the front of the dress, she paired the dress with a white pair of heels, with a navy blue bag to match the dress and a pair of flower pearl earrings.

"How do I look?" Madison asked, Christian as she straightened out her outfit, as he walked out of his wardrobe.

"Woah." Christian said, admiring how beautiful his future wife looked. "You look beautiful, this colour really suits you." Christian said.

He still couldn't believe how lucky he was to have met someone like Madison. Despite them breaking up for four months in 2003, he was so thankful that they managed to find their way back to each other, and ever since they got back together he made a vow to himself that he would never let her go again, and here we are ten years later, the couple are now engaged and planning to get married in the following year.

"Aw thank you my love, you also look very handsome." Madison said, as she took a step towards Christian to carefully fix his suit and tie.

"Are you excited for tonight?" Madison asked, Christian.

Christian nods his head, "I am. It's going to be a fun night. I'm just excited for the Olympics overall, and I'm even more excited knowing that I'm getting to experience it with you." Christian said.

"Aw aren't you cute." Madison places' a kiss on his cheek. "I'm excited to experience this with you too."

"Hey are you guys ready?" William says knocking on Christian's door, peeking his head through the door with Kate standing beside him.

"Yeah, we're coming." Christian replies, to his older brother. Madison grabs her handbag and makes her way towards the exit of the room.

"Well don't you look nice." Madison says, complimenting her best friend, Kate.