Chapter #69

Chapter #69  

July 4th, 2022

Louri’s POV

Scarlett and I got the girls to go to bed. Chris was in charge of getting Devon to go to bed since they were sharing a room. We said goodnight to Grace and Greg and headed to our room. Once inside, I closed and locked the door behind us. “Did you just lock the door?” Scarlett asked. “Yes,” I say as I bite my bottom lip and walk towards her, putting my hands on her hips. “You sang so great earlier and we haven’t had alone time in a while,” I say to her and place a chaste kiss on her lips. “Lor, we can’t,” she says in a whisper. “Are you sure?” I ask as I place a soft kiss on her neck. “I think you can be quiet,” I say as I move down to her jawline and back to her lips. “Please, baby,” she whines lowly. “Please what?” I ask as I pull away from her. “Please make love to me,” she says and at that I lift her up and lay her gently on the bed. I reach the bottom of her shirt and look at her eyes asking for permission, she nods hastily, I lift her shirt over her head and throw it on the ground. I kiss her lips and move down her neck and onto her chest. She bites her lip to contain any noises. I unclip her bra and throw it somewhere and focus on placing kisses all over her breasts. She begins to squirm, so I move kisses down her stomach to her jeans and look up at her again. “Baby stop teasing please,” she begs quietly so I quickly remove her jeans and panties and take a long lick of her slick and she has to bite her hand to contain her moans. I start to focus on her clit and add a finger into her dripping pussy as she gasps and grabs a pillow to cover over her mouth. I add another finger and start curling, adding pressure to her clit. I feel her walls start to tighten around my fingers so I pick up the pace and her back arches off the bed as she reaches her orgasm. I slow my movements letting her ride it out, once she unclenches my fingers, I slowly pull them out and put them in my mouth to lick them off. “My favorite taste,” I say and lean down to lick her pussy clean from her orgasm and kiss up her body and to her lips so she can taste herself. “You did good babe,” I say. She smiles and gives me a kiss and cuddles into me. “Aftercare Scar,” I say. But she shakes her head and holds me close. “Just a few minutes please,” she says and I smile and adjust myself so she’s laying on top of me.

A/N: hey everybody Chris here. Is it getting hot in here? Hope you enjoyed the chapter, go touch some grass ;)