Puja

Next Day

Raghuvanshi Mansion

In the living room, all the elders of the house were seated. All the children had gone to their respective tasks. Then Abhimanyu arrives. Seeing Abhimanyu arrive, Dhruv ji gets up from his seat and says, "Ah, Abhimanyu beta, come sit down." Nalini ji and Meera ji start making arrangements to serve their future son-in-law. No matter how much the country changes, the welcome of the son-in-law still happens with great enthusiasm here.

Abhimanyu spends some time sitting and talking with everyone, then reminds the entire family to come to the home puja tomorrow and leaves. Today's day also passes like this. Abhimanyu had bought a bungalow 5 years ago but hasn't set foot in it till now. His belief was that Shree would be the first to step into this house, followed by others. The puja of that very house is tomorrow.

(Note:  The puja ceremony, a Hindu tradition to bless and purify the home, is scheduled for the next day.)

Next Day

Nikhita and Aryaman had already left for Yug's penthouse earlier. The rest of the people were going to come directly to the puja venue. After some time, Nikhita, Abhimanyu, Yug, Aryaman, and Shree also leave for the same place.

Everyone had arrived at Abhimanyu's villa. Even Pandit ji had arrived, but Aryaman, Shree, Agastya, Viraj, and Adheer hadn't arrived yet. Agastya, Viraj, and Adheer were going to come after their meetings. Shree was coming with Aryaman because Aryaman had insisted that Shree sit in his car.

Shree and Aryaman also arrive soon. As soon as Shree arrives, Abhimanyu says, "Shree, you enter the house first, then we'll do the puja." Shree shakes her head and says, "No, Maan bhai , my sister-in-law will enter with me." Everyone present smiles at Shree's response. The entire Raghuvanshi family is proud of their decision. Abhimanyu is perfect for Nikhita, and his siblings also respect Nikhita a lot. Nikhita, however, insists, "No, Shree, this is your right alone. So, you'll enter the house first." As Shree is about to refuse, Nikhita takes her hand and leads her to the gate, saying, "No arguments, Shree, you enter first, then I'll follow." Shree looks at Abhimanyu for help, but he shrugs his shoulders.

After that, Shree enters the house first, followed by Nikhita and then the rest of the family. As soon as everyone enters the house, they are delighted by the interior design. Everything was perfect. The living area's interior was particularly beautiful.

Everyone was busy admiring the house when Pandit ji's voice was heard, "The muhurat for the puja has arrived. Whose hands will perform the puja?" As soon as Pandit ji asked this, Abhimanyu and Yug said together, "The puja will be performed by Shree's hands." As soon as Shree heard this, her eyes turned cold. She spoke in her cold and rude tone, "You both know I'm not going to perform this puja." Hearing Shree's words, Nalini ji asked lovingly, "But why, beta?" Shree was controlling herself, trying not to burst out in anger. This time, without any emotions, Shree said, "You know, bhai , I don't believe in your gods."

Shree leaves without listening to anyone, ignoring Abhimanyu's repeated calls. Abhimanyu says with immense pain in his eyes, "Even today, her displeasure towards God hasn't ended. So much time has passed, but she hasn't changed. Still the same stubbornness and displeasure." Mohit tries to lighten the mood, saying, "You're forgetting, Abhi bhai , she's Shrinika Abhimanyu Rathore. And it's impossible to change her, but yes, she's become even more stubborn. Just give it some time, everything will be fine. Let's start the puja and don't worry about Shree, she'll come soon." Abhimanyu agrees, and he and Yug sit down for the puja. Abhimanyu invites Mohit to join, but he declines. The Raghuvanshis start to have different thoughts about Shree, and she becomes a mystery to them. Her behavior seems strange to everyone.