Her Turmoil ✨

Resort

Abhimanyu and Nikhita began the puja as per Pandit ji's instructions, while the others, except for a few like Shree, Aryaman, and Rudra, who were sitting together but their attention was focused elsewhere, were present. After a while, the Ganesh Pujan ended, and simultaneously, the wedding rituals began. From tomorrow, all the rituals will take place.

Everyone was sitting in the garden, except Agastya, who had received an important phone call. Breakfast was about to arrive for everyone.

Shree was also checking her emails on her phone at that time, but she couldn't shake off the thought of Agastya from her mind, and she couldn't even deny it. She was disturbed in her mind and said to herself: 'Why do you keep coming to my mind again and again? Don't trouble me... It will be very difficult if I fall in love with you ... I won't be able to bear it.'

She had no idea that she had unknowingly accepted that she was falling in love with Agastya.

Just then, her gaze fell on Agastya, who was coming towards her while talking to someone on the phone. Seeing him, she said to herself:: ''Why do your eyes pull me towards you? I don't understand... Whenever I'm with you, I feel a strange sense of peace, a strange calm... I don't understand why you're always on my mind... I won't be able to control myself this time... I'm stopping myself only because I'm not made for you... Please leave me alone..."

There was a lot of turmoil in her heart and mind at that time... But her face still didn't show anything... But her eyes were stabbing her for the first time, there was something in her eyes that Ekansh, sitting there, was trying to understand... He had seen something in Agastya's eyes for Shree on the day of the Ganesh Visarjan, but today he saw something in Shree's eyes for Agastya... which could perhaps fix a lot of things and also spoil a lot of things.

She was still gazing at Agastya when Rudra's worried voice reached her ears:: ''Where have you been, Baby Doll? Everyone has been calling you for a long time.'' Hearing Rudra's voice, Shree snapped out of her thoughts and began looking around. Agastya's gaze had also shifted to Shree, and he too was awaiting her response.

Shree looked at Rudra and took a deep breath, speaking calmly: ''Nowhere, Rudra bhai... I was just thinking about some important deals.'' Before anyone could say or ask anything, she got up from her place and spoke in a calm yet cold tone: ''You all carry on, I'll be back.'' Without listening to anyone, she walked away from there.

Everyone found Shree's behavior strange, and Rudra, sitting next to Aryaman, pinched him, saying in a shocked tone: ''Am I dreaming or what?' Aryaman shouted at Rudra's pinch, and he pulled his hand away, scolding him: ''What are you doing, idiot?''

Now everyone's attention was on the two of them. Rudra, holding Aryaman's hand, spoke childishly:: "I was just checking if I'm dreaming or not... Shree called me Rudra bhai instead of Rudy bhai.''

Hearing Rudra's words, Aryaman, irritated, hit him on the back and said: ''Why are you pinching me instead of pinching yourself?''

Hearing Aryaman's words, Rudra showed off his 32 teeth and said: ''It hurts me, that's why I pinched you... Now it's either you or me, there's only one option.'' Hearing Rudra's words, Aryaman's face was worth seeing, and everyone else burst out laughing.

Seeing everyone laugh, Aryaman, like a child, got upset and said: ''You all don't love me... I'm going to my best friend's place.''

After that, he got up and went in the direction Shree had gone. As he was leaving, Viraj teased him, calling out from behind: ''Be careful, don't get beaten up there.''

Viraj's words made everyone laugh again, and Aryaman's face turned even more sulky. Without saying anything, he walked away.

Meanwhile, Shree was in the backyard of the resort, staring at the pool in front of her. She was lost in thought, with thousands of ideas running through her mind.

She stood there, looking at the pool, making a resolution to herself:: ''You won't go near Mr. Raghuvanshi, Shrinika... It's not good for you... You can't break again... This time, someone else's life is also involved... Mr. Raghuvanshi is a good person, but he's not meant for you... You can't ruin his life... Understand, Shree..."

But somehow, it was hard for Shree to say all this to herself. She felt like something was breaking inside her.

She was trying to compose herself when Aryaman arrived. He put his hand on Shree's shoulder and said with care: ''You seem a bit troubled, Shree... You can tell me, you know that, right? I mean it, not just to say you're really my best friend and my little sister... I'm here for you.'' Aryaman's words brought a small smile to Shree's face, and she gave him a side hug, saying confidently:: ''I know... And there's nothing like that, and if there is, I'll definitely tell you.''

Hearing Shree's words, Aryaman nodded in agreement, a smile on his face as well. Then, Aryaman tried to distract Shree by starting to tell stories about Agastya, Viraj, Adheer, Rudra, and Nikhita.

Aryaman's trick had worked, and he had successfully distracted Shree from her thoughts. But he had no idea that Shree was only pretending to be carefree, and her mind and heart were still preoccupied with Agastya.

As they continued talking, the two of them walked back to the garden. Seeing them chatting and laughing, everyone's face lit up with a smile, except for the Rathore family. Abhimanyu, smiling, looked at Viraj and said: ''Chhote Saale sahab( Younger brother in law) has become good friends with the lioness(Shree)... now it seems difficult for you to tease him.''

Hearing Abhimanyu's words, Viraj laughed and said:: ''That's great, brother-in-law! Finally, someone has come to make Shree smile... We can do anything for Shree's sake.'' Seeing the care and love for Shree in everyone's hearts, Nita ji and Samaira's faces turned sour, but Nia didn't seem to notice any of this.

After that, everyone gathered together for breakfast. While chatting, everyone finished their breakfast. Then, they all went to their respective rooms to rest.

___________________________________________

I know I'm not updating the book but I'm sorry as I'm busy with my studies but will try to give update whenever I'll get time...

I'll try to update daily from today....

Don't forget to share your views and vote on the chapter 💖.....

And one more thing you all can follow me on Instagram for updates and spoilers ...
My insta I'd:: @author_aanaa

Thank you ❤️