Breakfast 🥞

Raghuvanshi Mansion

Adheer then took Shree to Viraj and said, "Shree, meet my best friend Viraj Khurana." Seeing Adheer introduce himself, Viraj shook hands with Shree and said in his formal tone, "Hello Miss Rathore, I'm Viraj Khurana." Shree also shook hands and replied, "Hello Mr. Khurana, nice to meet you."

Everyone's face, except Agastya and Yug, turned into a grin seeing the formal meetup between the two. Adheer scolded them, saying, "I didn't introduce you two to finalize a business deal. And Viraj, you were eager to meet Shree, or rather, my doll, so why are you being so formal today?"

Hearing Adheer's words, Viraj laughed and said, "Okay, sorry sorry, hi Shrinika, Adheer has already introduced me." Shree smiled slightly and said, "You can call me Shree." Viraj's heart was touched by Shree's words, and he said childishly, "Hmm, you can call me whatever you want too." Shree nodded her head in agreement.

After that, Adheer took Shree to Agastya and said, "Shree, meet my other best friend Agastya Raghuvanshi, and your Abhi bhai's future brother-in-law." Shree didn't say anything. Meanwhile, Agastya was lost in Shree's eyes. He couldn't see anything beyond her sweetness. Then, as if trying to control himself, he removed his gaze from Shree and extended his hand, saying, "Hello Mish... Miss Rathore." Shree replied in the same tone, "Hello Mr. Raghuvanshi."

Hearing their conversation, Adheer shook his head and said, "I expected this from you two." Before anyone could say anything else, Nalini ji looked at everyone and said, "Let's talk later, first, everyone have breakfast."

After that, everyone headed to the dining area for breakfast. Nalini ji, Meera ji, and Nandini ji had made everything with their own hands today. But they had no idea that everyone here was a fitness enthusiast.

Just as Nalini ji was about to serve everyone, Abhimanyu stopped her and said, "Aunty, please sit down, we'll serve ourselves." Nalini ji was about to protest when Shiv ji also said, "Yes, Nalini beta, you all also sit down, we'll serve ourselves."

After that, everyone started having their breakfast. Just then, Nandini ji's gaze fell on Shree's plate, and she expressed concern, saying, "Shree, don't you like the food? Tell me, and I'll make something else for you." Hearing Nandini ji's words, everyone's attention turned to Shree.

Abhimanyu also looked worried and said, "Is everything okay, Shree? If there's a problem, tell us." "No, brother, it's nothing like that," Shree reassured Abhimanyu.

Then, looking at Nandini ji, Shree calmed herself and said, "No, auntie, the food is very good." "Then why aren't you eating anything?" Nandini ji asked, concerned about Shree.

Hearing Nandini ji's words, Yug teased Shree, saying, "Aunty, actually Shree is a fitness freak, madam is very conscious about her diet."

Hearing Yug's words, Shree gave him a stern glance, as if she would scold him. Meanwhile, Dhruv ji lightened the mood by saying, "Arey Shree beta, sometimes these things happen." Shree simply nodded her head in agreement.

Everyone finished their breakfast and headed to the living area. They were all chatting when Aakash ji looked at Shree, who was busy on her phone, and said, "Shree beta, how can we thank you? We can't understand. If you hadn't brought them home yesterday, who knows what would have happened." Hearing Aakash ji's words, Shree put away her phone and replied in her usual emotionless tone, "There's no need to thank me, uncle. Please don't embarrass us."

Aryaman listened to everyone's conversation and asked, "But Shree, how did you know something was going to happen?" Hearing Aryaman's question, Yug glared at him and whispered to Mohit sitting next to him, "Whenever Arya opens his mouth, he creates some trouble." Hearing Yug's words, Mohit showed trust in Shree and said, "Why are you worried? Shree is here, she will handle it."