Her silence 😔

Abhimanyu's Villa

Shree hadn't lifted her head to look at anyone since Abhimanyu's slap, but now a tear rolled down her cheek.

Yug and Mohit witnessed it, yet no one spoke.

Abhimanyu's anger consumed him, feeling Shree had broken his trust, shattering it into pieces.

Despite regretting slapping Shree, Abhimanyu's emotions spiraled out of control.

As Shree's silence persisted, Abhimanyu's anger intensified. He shook Shree, his voice raised:

"Say something, damn it!"

Abhimanyu's frustration boiled over, demanding a response from Shree.

Shree remained silent, which frustrated Abhimanyu further.

Yug intervened, calming Abhimanyu down: "Bhai, please calm down... She's just a child. We'll talk about this peacefully."

Abhimanyu retorted, his anger still simmering: "I know she's a child, Yug, but we have the right to know if what the doctor said is true or not."

Yug chose not to respond, intimidated by Abhimanyu's aggression for the first time.

Shree's unbroken silence unsettled everyone.

Mohit and Yug were both troubled by Shree's silence.

Mohit stepped forward, holding Shree's shoulders, and gently lifting her head, said, "Shree, beta, is what the doctor said true? Are you... Really... Pregnant?"

Mohit couldn't complete his question, but Shree understood what he meant.

Shree nodded silently.

As soon as she nodded, another slap landed on her cheek, harder than the previous one.

Shree lost balance and fell backward, but Mohit caught her just in time.

Abhimanyu, with anger-filled eyes, said, "Now, answer my questions truthfully, and look into my eyes... Got it?"

But Shree stood like a statue, silent and unresponsive.

Yug intervened again, "Bhai, calm down. Hitting her won't change anything. We'll talk peacefully; she's just a child, and mistakes happen."

However, Abhimanyu gestured to Yug to stay back.

Abhimanyu controlled his anger, standing face-to-face with Shree, and asked, "Shrinika Rathore, you will answer us... Truthfully, and looking into our eyes... Who is the father of this child?"

Shree remained silent.

Abhimanyu continued questioning, "Do you love someone?" and many more, but received no response.

Shree's silence fueled Abhimanyu's anger.

Finally, Abhimanyu said, his voice laced with hurt and anger, "We never expected this from you, Shrinika... Today, you've broken our trust and crushed our pride, and me too."

Abhimanyu's words made Shree glance up at him suddenly.

This was what she dreaded hearing; the hurt in her brothers' eyes was unbearable.

For the first time, her Maan Bhai had raised a hand to her, and addressed her as Shrinika Rathore instead of Shree or beta.

Shree saw more than hurt in Abhimanyu's eyes; she saw disappointment and betrayal.

Abhimanyu's words were consuming Shree from the inside, as if her entire world had collapsed. She felt punished without fault, a wound that would never heal.