Auction Day

Two weeks later

At Mumbai airport

A girl surrounded by bodyguards emerged outside. Wearing a business suit, her long, dark hair tied in a ponytail, only her deep blue eyes were visible, and her face was covered with a mask. As soon as they stepped out of the airport, the girl stopped in her tracks. She looked around cautiously, then whispered to herself, "No matter how hard we try, we can't escape our past, especially when it's our own family." The girl took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and was flooded with memories: "You're not worthy of being our daughter." "I won't marry you. You deserve this. You've taken everything from us, and now I'll take everything from you." The voices changed, replaced by a boy's voice: "Shree, you're my brave baby . You can't give up easily. You have to fight yourself and the world. Never forget that your brother is always with you. You have to do it, Shree." The girl suddenly opened her eyes, filled with a mix of emotions. She looked around cautiously again, then got into the Mercedes in front of her.

Vijay Rathore's gaze was fixed on the TV news at the Rathore mansion. His eyes were moist, thinking about his years of hard work and business that had sunk today. He had tried everything to save his business but couldn't. Today, he missed his children. His eldest son didn't care, and Kartik had left him long ago. He could have saved his company by talking to his grandchildren, but a mistake from a few years ago stopped him. Now, his business was over. Wiping his tears, he said, "If my children were with me today, this wouldn't have happened. I made a huge mistake."

Just then, the TV news caught his attention: "The Rathore company is up for auction today, and we're all just waiting for the auction to begin." Vijay's phone rang, showing his PA's number. As soon as Vijay answered, his PA said, "Sir, the auction is about to start. You have to come." Listening to his PA, Vijay stepped out with heavy feet.

A large hall was buzzing with an auction underway. The bidding had started, and everyone was waiting to see who would acquire the company. Vijay ji sat quietly with his head down, while Rajveer ji sat on one side, accompanied by several prominent businessmen. Suddenly, Vijay ji heard the auctioneer's voice: "200 crores... 1... 200 crores... 2... 200..." Then, a voice echoed through the hall: "500 crores!" The room fell silent, stunned that someone would offer 500 crores for a bankrupt company. All eyes turned towards the source of the voice. A young man emerged from the front, accompanied by several people.

As the young man entered, the silent hall erupted into whispers. A businessman's voice broke the silence: "Isn't that Mohit Nirvana, the secretary of Ignite Group of Companies' CEO?" Everyone was shocked to see Mohit Nirvana there. Mohit looked around and said, "Let the bidding begin." The crowd snapped out of their shock, and the bidding resumed: "500 crores... 1... 500 crores... 2... 500 crores... 3." The company was now under Ignite Group of Companies."Please complete the formalities, sir." As soon as Vijay ji heard this, a tear rolled down his cheek.

After completing the formalities, Mohit stepped out, and the media surrounded him, asking questions. "Sir, is the company now under Ignite Group?" "Will the name of Rathore Company change?" and many more questions were being asked. Mohit calmed everyone down and said, "Ask your questions one by one. Yes, Rathore Company is now under Ignite Group, but the name won't change. And one more thing, although the company comes under Ignite Group, some shares are also in the name of Abhimanyu Rathore and Yug Rathore. So, Ignite Group is not the sole owner of this company." He added, "I'll answer more questions later, but I need to leave now." This was the biggest news of the day, and a new revelation that some shares of the company were also in the name of Abhimanyu and Yug Rathore.

In the evening, Vijay ji sat silently in the living area of Rathore Mansion, accompanied by Rajveer ji, Nita ji, Nia, Kavyansh, and Samaira. Two people entered the house, and Rajveer ji stood up, saying in a slightly irritated tone, "If you wanted to buy the company, you should have told us or bought all the shares." Ignoring Rajveer ji's comment, Abhimanyu and Yug went to Vijay ji, touched his feet, and sat on the sofa in front of him. Abhimanyu said in a stern voice, "Mr. Rathore, we don't need to tell you what we do or when." Rajveer ji became angrier upon hearing this. Nita ji intervened, pretending to be a caring mother, "Why are you questioning the children as soon as they arrive? I'll get something for them." Nita ji's comment irritated Yug , who said, "I didn't come here to watch a melodrama. Say what you need to say quickly and let's leave bhai ." Yug's comment angered everyone except Vijay ji, Abhimanyu, and Kavyansh. Vijay ji then said, "Why have you come Abhi , after so many years? First, stop calling me 'Abhi' and call me Abhimanyu. And second, why didn't you tell me about the poor state of Rathore Company?"

Listening to Abhimanyu, Vijay ji's face first showed regret, then he composed himself and said, "How can I tell you, Abhimanyu? I lost my grandsons long ago. I have the world's best actor and India's best lawyer in front of me." Leaving aside these matters, Vijay ji continued, "What's the point now? The company is gone from our hands." Yug responded rudely, "Your regret won't change anything, and it won't come back." Abhimanyu stood up and said, "Just know one thing - that company is still under a Rathore and will always be." After saying this, Abhimanyu walked away, followed by Yug. The others were confused about what Abhimanyu meant. Vijay ji's mind kept repeating Abhimanyu's words. Then, he realized something and thought to himself, "Maybe what I'm thinking is  true. I hope God what I'm thinking is  true."

_______________________________________________

Hey guys vote and comment. I will be waiting for your response. I know many things are secret but beleive me you all will love it . Sometimes your own family becomes the biggest villain of your life.

The word family signifies a lot but for some it only means fear ,  and a responsibility which you have to fulfill all your life.

I have written more than 1000 words . I will try to begin the track of love story soon . I know you still haven't met your Shrinika and Agastya properly.