A beautiful morning ✨❤️

Next day

Penthouse

Agastya and Shree slumbered together, their bodies entwined. Shree's head nestled on Agastya's chest, her leg gently draped over his. As Agastya's eyes fluttered open, he felt Shree's presence. His gaze met her lovely face, and a soft smile spread across his features. In that tender moment, he whispered to himself: ''May every morning dawn with you by my side, your beauty illuminating my day."

Agastya didn't know how long he kept gazing at Shree's face until his phone started ringing. As soon as he heard the ringtone, Agastya snapped back to reality and quickly put his phone on silent. It was a call from Nalini. Agastya glanced at his phone and then at Shree. He placed his phone aside, gently kissed Shree's forehead, and carefully separated himself from her so as not to disturb her sleep. Shree's grip was a bit tight, making it slightly difficult for him, but he quickly freed himself. He took one last look at Shree, covered her with the blanket, picked up his phone, and stepped out onto the balcony.

Agastya immediately called Nalini ji from the balcony and, after a brief exchange, returned to the room. Only then did he notice the time – 8:30. He was taken aback, having never overslept before. Collecting his thoughts, he proceeded to freshen up. Following a 45-minute shower, he re-emerged, dressed in a fitted t-shirt and trousers that showcased his toned physique. His gaze briefly lingered on Shree, still slumbering peacefully, before exiting the room.

As Agastya came downstairs, his eyes met Viraj's in the living area, who was giving him a smug grin. Agastya understood why Viraj was looking at him like that, but chose to ignore him and sat down. Viraj's face fell for a moment before he broke into a mischievous smile and loudly announced, ''Mary Aunty, your Agastya Baba has arrived; you can bring breakfast now.'' Agastya still didn't acknowledge Viraj, which prompted Viraj to concoct a sly plan. Suddenly, Viraj stood up, his voice laced with concern, and said, ''Shree...?

The moment Viraj mentioned Shree's name, Agastya swiftly lifted his gaze from his phone and looked towards the stairs, but saw no one. He realized Viraj was intentionally goading him. However, Agastya, unwilling to rise to the bait, remained silent and returned to scrolling through his phone.

Viraj was thoroughly enjoying Agastya's instant reactions. Looking at Mary Aunty, who had just arrived, Viraj said with a hint of sarcasm, ''Mary Aunty, don't you think the weather has changed?'' After speaking to Mary Aunty, Viraj glanced at Agastya, whose eyes were still fixed on his laptop. Viraj called out again, ''Shree, come on, we're waiting for you.'' Agastya felt Viraj was teasing him again, so he said, looking at his phone, with a mix of anger and frustration, ''Viraj, stop this drama... I've been watching you for a while.''

"Before Agastya could finish, Shree's icy and authoritative voice cut in, ''Lower your voice, Mister Raghuvanshi...'' Hearing Shree's voice, Agastya immediately looked up to see her standing right in front of him, wearing the one-piece outfit Viraj had ordered that morning and left in Agastya's room. Agastya was completely captivated by Shree and wanted to hug her, but he dared not, unsure how Shree would react."