Meeting ✨✨

Days were passing by like this. Shree had a lot of workload, so her mornings and evenings were spent in the office. On the other hand, Agastya was also very busy these days due to some deals, but he always thought about Shree. He had immersed himself in work so that he wouldn't think about Shree, but none of his tricks were working. Ganpati Puja was approaching, so everyone was busy with the preparations. Agastya and Viraj were also trying hard to meet SAR, but nothing was working out for them. Agastya had hired a man to find out about Shree, but he wasn't getting any information. It seemed like everything was hidden very cleanly .

Agastya was sitting in his office in the Raghuvanshi empire when someone knocked on the door. He replied in his characteristic cold tone, ''Enter.'' A young man of around 24-25 years old entered and greeted Agastya, "Sir, we have a meeting scheduled at Hotel Roseberry shortly."

Agastya responded in his characteristic cold tone, ''Hmmm, Rohan, is everything in place? We must secure this project at all cost, understood ?'' Rohan replied with excitement, ''Yes, sir, all set!''

Some time later, Agastya heads out to the meeting with Rohan. Upon arriving at the Roseberry Hotel, Agastya asks in his characteristic commanding tone, ''Rohan, where's Viraj?'' ''Sir, Viraj sir will be here shortly. Let's go, the meeting is about to begin,'' Rohan responds. Just as they were about to enter, Viraj arrives. The three of them then proceed to the meeting room.

When Agastya, Viraj, and Rohan enter the meeting room, they find that the others have already arrived. As all eyes turn to them, the room falls silent, with everyone standing up in respect. Viraj motions for them to take their seats, but nobody does so until Agastya sits down, after which the others follow suit.

Viraj takes the seat beside Agastya, with Rohan sitting on the other side. Just as the meeting is about to begin, Mr. Mathur interrupts, saying, ''Wait, we're still missing someone.'' Before anyone can ask another question, the door opens again, and a girl walks in, followed by her assistant. The room falls silent as all eyes turn to her. Her commanding presence is palpable, causing everyone to stand up instinctively. The atmosphere in the room becomes tense. However, Agastya and Viraj remain seated, their gaze fixed on the girl. Viraj wonders to himself, ''What is Shree doing here?'' But before he can even finish the thought, Shree motions for everyone to take their seats and takes her own seat.

With Shree seated, Mr. Mathur announces, ''Let's begin the meeting.': The meeting commences, and each participant takes turns giving their presentations. Only two presentations remain. First, Rohit from the Raghuvanshi side presents, followed by Mr. Mathur's introduction of the final presentation from Ignite Group, which is then delivered by the girl accompanying Shree.

The presentation by Ignite Group was exceptional, leaving even Agastya and Viraj deeply impressed. They were both thoroughly impressed. Once all the presentations concluded, Mr. Mathur discreetly signaled his manager, who then announced to the gathering, ''We will shortly reveal who has been awarded the project. In the meantime, please help yourselves to the refreshments."

Some time later, the manager announced, ''Ladies and gentlemen, Raghuvanshi's will lead this project, but we intend to offer it to two companies as a joint partnership.'' The room erupted into hushed conversations, but Shree remained serene, exuding an air of confidence, as if she had anticipated the result. Her composed behavior caught Agastya's attention, drawing him to her.

The manager announced, ''We'd like to offer this project to Raghuvanshi's and Ignite Group as a joint partnership.'' The room's attention now focused on Shree and Agastya. The other businessmen were also feeling uneasy, as they had initially only competed with one major player, but now Ignite Group was also in the mix. Congratulations poured in for the two companies. Then, Mr. Mathur approached Shree and said, ''Shrinika, dear, we hope you're comfortable with this partnership.'' Shree responded confidently, ''No issues, Mr. Mathur. We're prepared to partner."

Shree's confidence was leaving a lasting impression on many, but also making some uneasy. Agastya, in particular, was becoming increasingly fascinated with Shree. Meanwhile, Rohan whispered to Viraj, ''This girl is incredible, her aura and confidence are captivating! I wish I could find someone like her.'' Viraj shot Rohan a warning glance and said, ''Don't even think about her.'' Rohan looked at Viraj, puzzled, wondering why he reacted that way. Viraj, with a sly smile, said, ''This is your boss, who won't hesitate to throw you to the wolves without a second thought, and if anything's left, I'll take care of it.'' Viraj's ominous words sent shivers down Rohan's spine, but he still couldn't grasp why Viraj said that.

Rohan's attention turned to Agastya, who was gazing at Shree with an unblinking stare. His eyes didn't leave hers for a moment. Meanwhile, Shree was engaged in conversation with Mr. Mathur. As soon as Mr. Mathur departed, Viraj approached Shree, tapped her shoulder, and asked, ''Shree, what brings you here?'' Shree turned around promptly at the sound of Viraj's voice, then swept a glance around the room, meeting the eyes of everyone focused on her and Viraj. She replied in her characteristic assertive tone, ''Raj Bhai, let's catch up later, we're the center of attention right now.'' Viraj nodded in understanding, discussed some business matters, and then left.

Mr. Mathur then captured everyone's attention, saying, ''Ladies and gentlemen, to mark the successful conclusion of this project, I'm hosting a party today, and I invite all of you to join. The formal signing of the deal will take place tomorrow at my office. Thank you for your participation in this meeting."

Agastya, still gazing at Shree, thought, ''Something's off. She seems troubled.'' As he pondered, Viraj approached him and whispered, ''Agastya, stop staring at her like that, you're drawing attention to yourself.'' Agastya shot Viraj a sharp glance, his eyes narrowing slightly .

As they continued their conversation, Mr. Mathur approached them and said, ''Mr. Raghuvanshi, we'd be honored if you could join us for today's party.'' Agastya nodded his head in response. With that, everyone headed out to their respective offices.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys to kaisa tha Aaj ka chapter ?

I hope you loved it , I know the current track is boring but just wait for few more chapters.

Today's aesthetics:

Agastya's outfit

Shree's outfit