Shree's fierce side 🔥🔥

Raghuvanshi Mansion

The Raghuvanshi, Shekhawat, and Rathore families were seeing Shree's fierce side for the first time. The Raghuvanshis and Shekhawats saw Agastya in Shree at that moment. Shree maintained her aura and continued, "Mister Rathore, you have no rights over the orphanage or any property of my mother or aunt (chhoti maa ) ." Hearing Shree's words, Nita ji stepped forward, hiding her fear, and said, "So, everything belongs to you? Don't forget, we didn't raise you to question our decisions when you grew up."

"You raised me, Mrs. Rathore? Really? That's a good joke." Shree's words clearly showed that she was mocking Nita ji.

"What's this way of talking to your mother, Shree?" Vijay ji stepped forward, saying, but his words were adding fuel to the fire. Shree, controlling her anger, spoke in a cold tone, "Firstly, call me Shrinika, Mister Senior Rathore, and secondly, my mother left me and this world 18 years ago. This woman can be your daughter-in-law, but she can never be my mother." Hearing Shree's words, Vijay ji took a step back. He finally realized that his family would never be the same again. His silence over the years had ruined everything.

As Shree spoke, Abhimanyu was about to say something, but Yug grabbed his hand and whispered, "Not today, brother. You always stop Shree, and these people always do something like this. Remember what happened last time? We still can't forget that incident." Hearing Yug's words, Abhimanyu looked at him and thought to himself, "That's what I'm afraid of, Yug. What if we lose Shree this time?" As if reading Abhimanyu's mind, Yug reassured him, "Have faith in yourself and Shree, everything will be okay. Besides, we can't run away from this fight forever."

Shree turned towards Rajveer ji and said, "It would be better if you return the orphanage to me as soon as possible, or else..." Rajveer ji, feeling threatened, retorted, "Or else what, Shrinika? Don't forget, Kanak was my wife before she was your mother." Shree took a step closer to Mister Rathore and said, "And don't you forget, Mister Rathore, that while you were married to that wife, you were having an affair with someone else and had two children with her. And as for what I will do, don't even ask. You know very well who owns the company you're relying on for your arrogance."

Hearing Shree's words, Rajveer ji fell silent, knowing the truth. But Nita ji couldn't keep quiet, speaking in her usual tone, "Hey girl, you're speaking too much. And I know everything about who's backing you and what you'll do. What else can be expected from a girl like you, bloody bastard..." Nita ji's words remained unfinished as Shree slammed her hand on the glass table next to her, shattering it into pieces. Blood started flowing from Shree's hand, and everyone except the Rathore family rushed to her side, calling out her name. Abhimanyu, Yug, and Adheer were about to approach her when Shree warned them off, showing her injured hand, and spoke in a terrifying tone, "And utter one more word, Mrs. Nita Rathore, and you won't see the next morning. And before questioning me, think about who you are and what you were."

After hearing Shree's words, Nita ji was unable to utter a single word, while Shree's hand continued to bleed profusely, and she also got glass shards stuck in her feet. Rajveer ji sensed the situation escalating and, looking at Shiv ji, folded his hands and said, "We're leaving, uncle. Today's drama is enough." After that, Rajveer ji left, followed by the others, but Kavyansh and Vijay ji's eyes showed concern for Shree, although they too were helpless.

After the Rathore family left, Abhimanyu approached Shree, scolding her, "Are you crazy, Shree? What have you done? Look at how much blood is flowing. When will you learn to take care of yourself?" Everyone else also gathered around Shree, but the entire living area was now littered with shattered glass.

As Abhimanyu was about to grab Shree's hand, she extended her hand and said, "I'm fine, brother, nothing happened." Shree was trying her best to calm herself down. Seeing Shree's stubbornness, Adheer stepped forward, angry, and said, "Don't be stubborn, Shree, look at how badly you're hurt." Looking at the scattered glass pieces, Nalini ji said, "You all take Shree to the room, I'll get this cleaned up, or someone might get hurt."