Threat ⭐

Two weeks later ,

Two weeks passed by, and nobody even realized how. The wedding date of Abhimanyu and Nikhita had also been fixed, three months from now. Everyone was very happy about it. That day, after puja, Shree didn't meet anyone from the Raghuvanshi family. She didn't even come for dinner. And Agastya also avoided Shree by not attending dinner. In these two weeks, everyone was busy with their own work. But Agastya's mind was still stuck on Shree. He thought of her all the time. He was getting frustrated with all this. These two weeks were also very bad for Agastya's employees as he would get angry at every little thing. He even created a stir in the underworld. Everyone was now fed up with Agastya.

Ignite group of companies

At this time, many people were seated in the meeting room on the 25th floor of the Ignite Group of Companies. Just then, the meeting room door opens and a girl enters, followed by a boy. The girl's face was covered with a mask, and the boy was none other than Mohit. The girl sits down in the head chair. The meeting room, which was calm until now, became tense, and everyone was afraid to even breathe. As soon as they saw the girl, everyone stood up from their places, and not a single word came out of anyone's mouth. A strange chill was felt in the meeting room, which was not good at all. The girl sits down in the head chair, and Mohit also sits down in the adjacent chair. The girl gestures to everyone to sit down with her fingers, and only then did some life come into everyone's breaths, but still, no one was making a sound. As soon as the girl gestures, the presentation begins.

The presentation had just started when the silence in the meeting room was broken by the ringing of a phone. The ringtone made everyone's breath stop, and everyone was convinced that someone's fate was sealed today. But as soon as everyone's eyes fell on their boss's phone, they relaxed a bit. The girl was just scrolling through her phone. Seeing her do this, Mohit spoke up in a trembling voice, "Boss, it might be an important call, please pick it up." Mohit's words made the girl glance at him in a way that made Mohit's sweat break out. He was now regretting speaking up. But what could he do now, the mistake was already made. Again, the girl's phone rang, and she picked it up, saying in her cold voice, "The meeting is postponed." And she walked out of the meeting room. Mohit also quickly followed her out.

As soon as Mohit and the girl left, everyone in the meeting room took a deep breath. One of the executives, relaxing, said, "Today, it felt like our fate was sealed, but God saved us." "Yes, you're right, I don't understand how Mohit sir tolerates the boss, he's just their secretary." Another executive agreed with him. Meanwhile, another executive, who was listening to their conversation, said, "Forget all this, anyway, Mohit sir is not some saint, he's just another version of the boss. I'm more afraid of Mohit sir than the boss." Everyone largely agreed with his statement.

On the other hand, the girl enters her cabin, which has "CEO SAR" written in large letters outside. Shree quickly removes her mask and picks up the phone. As soon as she answers, she hears something that makes her eyes turn red with anger. She speaks in a measured tone, "You handle the matter there, I'll take care of this case. And remember, I don't want any mistakes, understood?" She hangs up the phone without listening to the other person's response. She makes another call and exits her cabin. Mohit, who had just arrived outside her cabin, sees Shree storming out in anger. Seeing her like this, Mohit says to himself, "I don't know whose fate is sealed today, just hope God doesn't make me a scapegoat in the hands of this madam."

On the other hand, today Nikhita and the Raghuvanshi family ladies had gone shopping, and from there, Abhimanyu and Nikhita were to go on a date. Everyone had just finished shopping and was leaving the mall when Abhimanyu arrived. After that, Abhimanyu and Nikhita left for their date. The other three ladies left for the Raghuvanshi Mansion. Their car had barely gone a short distance when many cars surrounded their car. Today, the Raghuvanshi ladies had only brought a few bodyguards with them. Their car was now stuck among all the other cars.