Kartik ji and Shree ✨✨

Raghuvanshi Mansion

After Abhimanyu leaves, Dhruv ji expresses gratitude towards Shree, saying, "We should thank that girl. Because of her, these people are standing in front of us safely, whatever the reason may be." Agreeing with Dhruv ji, Shiv ji also says, "Yes, Dhruv is right, we should meet that girl and thank her."

Nalini ji agrees with Shiv ji's suggestion and says in her calm tone, "Okay, Papa ji, so we'll invite Shree, Abhimanyu, Yug, and Mohit for dinner today or maybe breakfast tomorrow."

Then, Nalini ji turns to Agastya, showing fake anger, and orders, "And you, Agastya, you will also come, and we don't want any excuses this time. Shree is coming for the first time. And Viraj, you don't need to take your friend's side so much. If I don't see both of you at home, there will be consequences, understand?" Hearing their mother's words, both of them nod their heads in agreement because they can't disobey her. After that, everyone goes to their respective rooms. Meanwhile, Agastya, Viraj, and Aryaman head back to the office.

The day passes like any other, but despite Agastya's numerous attempts, he can't shake off the thought of Shree from his mind. Agastya tries hard to gather information about Shree, but he can't find out much, and what he does find out is what he already knew. Shree has become a mystery in Agastya's life that's difficult to solve.

Nalini ji had invited Abhimanyu and the others for breakfast tomorrow, and at Janki ji's suggestion, the Shekhawat family was also joining. Aryaman was very excited, finally getting to meet Shree after so many days. Nalini ji and Meera ji were busy making all the arrangements.

Next Day

Raghuvanshi Mansion

Since morning, all the ladies were busy with preparations, and Nandini ji was also helping everyone. Today, it seemed like the Prime Minister was coming to the Raghuvanshi mansion, given the extent of the preparations, but perhaps even the Prime Minister wouldn't have had such elaborate arrangements made for him. Meanwhile, the elderly members of the household were sitting in the living area, watching the ladies scurry around, busy with their tasks.

When Aakash ji can't bear it anymore, he asks Nalini ji to sit down and says, "Come on, Nalini, take a break too. You've been running around since morning. It seems like today is your son's wedding and you're busy making all the arrangements." Then, turning to the others, he says, "And you all should also take a break. You've been troubled since morning."

Hearing Aakash ji's words, Nalini ji gets up and says, "We don't have time to sit, they will be arriving soon, we are leaving. And where are these children? They will only come when the guests arrive, what will these people think?"

"Come on, Badi Maa, we're all here. And why are you taking so much tension? Everything is already done." Aryaman said, arriving on the scene.

As soon as Aryaman's voice was heard, everyone turned towards him, and there were all the younger members of the household. Seeing Agastya and Viraj arrive on time, Shiv ji said to his wife, "Are we dreaming, Janki ji? These two gentlemen are already present before the guests arrive."

Hearing Shiv ji's words, everyone tried to control their laughter, but then they heard Aryaman's laughter, and everyone else started laughing too. Agastya and Viraj were looking at Aryaman with their piercing eyes, which made Aryaman quickly suppress his laughter.

Agastya said in his cold and authoritative tone, "Mr. Aryaman Raghuvanshi, you have a meeting with foreign clients this evening. Do you remember?"

Hearing Agastya's words, Aryaman's laughter disappears. He says fearfully, "But brother, you were supposed to handle that meeting, then why me?" "But now you will handle this meeting, and I don't want any excuses for mistakes, understand?" Agastya says, giving Aryaman a sly smile before walking away to sit on the sofa.

Now Aryaman is regretting his laughter. Poor guy, he got trapped unnecessarily.

Just as everyone was sitting down, the sound of multiple cars stopping outside could be heard. As soon as the sound of the cars stopped, Janki ji looked around and said, "It seems they have arrived." Then, Yug, Abhimanyu, and Mohit could be seen entering. The three of them touched the feet of the elders and then greeted the younger ones.

Meanwhile, Nalini ji's gaze was still searching for someone, understanding which Meera ji asked, "Hasn't Shree come?"

"No, aunt, she's just about to arrive." Yug had just said this when the sound of cars stopping could be heard again. Everyone's gaze was fixed on the front door, and they saw Adheer and Rudra entering. Seeing them, Nalini ji's face fell. Just then, Aryaman's voice reached their ears, "Shree.."

As soon as Aryaman's voice was heard, everyone's attention turned to Adheer and Rudra, and then they saw Shree walking behind them. At that moment, her aura was such that everyone was drawn towards her. Agastya couldn't take his eyes off Shree. As soon as Shree came in front of everyone, Adheer held her hand and said, "Let's go, Shree, I'll introduce you to everyone."

Meanwhile, Viraj was watching Agastya's gaze, which was fixed on Shree. He went close to Agastya's ear and whispered, "Don't look like that, brother, or you might get stuck in your own gaze." Hearing Viraj's words, Agastya quickly took his eyes off Shree, but he couldn't help it, his gaze kept going back to her again and again. Viraj was thoroughly enjoying Agastya's predicament.

First, Adheer took Shree to Shiv ji and Janki ji and said, "Shree, these are Nikhita's grandparents." Hearing Adheer's words, Shree quickly bent down to touch their feet, but Shiv ji stopped her midway and said, "In our house, daughters don't touch feet, beta. Daughters are like goddesses, how can we let them touch our feet?"

Shiv ji's words pleased everyone. Then, Janki ji touched Shree's face and said, "Besides, the place of daughters is in our hearts." After that, Adheer introduced Shree to all the elders of the Raghuvanshi family. Then, taking Shree to her grandfather, he said, "Shree, meet Digvijay Singh Shekhawat, my dear Dada saa." Hearing Adheer's words, Shree quickly bent down to touch his feet, but Digvijay ji stopped her and said, "You are like our granddaughter, beta. And in our household, daughters don't touch the feet . Daughters are incarnations of Mother Goddess, and we don't commit such sins. So, hug us instead of touching our feet, understood?"

Digvijay ji's words made Shree feel valued. She nodded her head with a small smile.

After that, Adheer took Shree to his parents and said, "Shree, meet my mom and dad." Before Shree could say or do anything, Nandini ji hugged her and said, "My child, how are you?" Nandini ji's loving gesture made Shree feel good, but as usual, she didn't show her emotions.

Then, Kartik ji looked at his wife and said, "Now let us also meet her, brother. You can meet her later, properly." Hearing Kartik ji's words, Nandini ji moved away from Shree and gave her a small kiss on the forehead. Kartik ji gave Shree a side hug and said, "How are you, my child? You didn't even remember us."

Kartik ji said all this with a childish expression on his face. Hearing Kartik ji's words, Rudra came forward excitedly and said, "Baba saa, you know Shree already!" "You don't need to know this, Rudra, and yes, we know Shree already, why are you getting upset?" Kartik ji said, winking at Rudra, then looking at Shree with an innocent expression, "Yes, buddy." Shree also agreed with Kartik ji's words.

After all, how do Shree and Kartik ji know each other? It would be interesting to know. And tomorrow, Agastya and our Shree are going to meet.

___________________________________________

Vote and comment.

Thank you

Shree's outfit

Shree's outfit