Shree's Departure ✨😔

The next day, everyone was busy with their respective tasks. Preparations for Ganesh Chaturthi were underway at the Raghuvanshi's residence. Others had left for their offices.

Abhimanyu, Yug, and Mohit returned early that morning but hadn't met Shree yet. The meeting between Agastya and Shree was canceled due to unspecified reasons and rescheduled for after Ganesh Chaturthi.

The day passed normally for everyone. Shree didn't interact with anyone.

However, the news was dominated by a single story: Kumar Industries' owner had gone missing, and Indian police forces were investigating the company for illegal activities and various legal charges.

While others found this news unremarkable, Agastya and Viraj sensed something was off, but they didn't dwell on it.

Everyone's focus was on the upcoming Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations, as Ganpati's arrival was imminent.

On the second day, everyone was busy preparing for Ganesh Chaturthi since morning. The entire Raghuvanshi mansion was decked up like a bride, as it was famous for hosting Mumbai's best Ganpati celebrations.

Everyone wore traditional attire, eagerly awaiting Abhimanyu, Shree, Yug, and Mohit's arrival. After their arrival, they would go to bring Ganpati.

 After their arrival, they would go to bring Ganpati

A convoy of cars arrived, and Abhimanyu, Yug, and Mohit stepped out. They first sought blessings from their elders and then greeted the younger ones.

However, everyone's eyes searched for Shree. Adheer broke the silence, "Has Shree not arrived?"

The trio's response was awaited. Yug replied with a tinge of sadness, "No, she left for Italy last night on work. We couldn't even meet her."

The room fell silent, and faces fell. The Rathore family wasn't pleased with Shree's importance.

Mohit attempted to lift the mood, "Don't be disheartened. If Bappa wishes, she'll return soon. Let's go bring Bappa now, or it'll get late."