She's my world ❤️

Two new characters::

Kriti Mahajan:: Yug's girlfriend and a lawyer who works for Ignite groups as advisor....

Amaira Sharma :: Fashion designer in Ignite group and .....

______________________________________________________________________________________

Raghuvanshi Mansion

As soon as Abhimanyu checked his phone, he saw Shree's caller ID. He felt an inexplicable sigh of relief.

"Where are you, beta? How are you? No calls or messages for days?" Abhimanyu asked anxiously.

Yug calmed him down:: "Bhai, relax... Let her speak."

Abhimanyu composed himself.

Shree's calm, yet cold voice came from the other end:: "I'm fine... Just busy with work. Couldn't call."

Mohit intervened:: "If workload's too much, I'll come help."

Shree reassured him:: "It's okay, Mohit Bhai... Work's almost done. I'll return in a few days."

As Shree spoke, a voice interrupted from her end.

Yug's curiosity piqued:: "Is someone with you, Shree?"

Shree replied calmly:: "See for yourself."

The line went silent, and then a video call initiated. Abhimanyu accepted it immediately.

As the video call connected, everyone's eyes fixed on Shree's exhausted face. She looked like she hadn't slept in nights.

Aryaman, standing behind Abhimanyu, expressed concern:: "Shree, you look like you haven't slept in days. Your health doesn't seem right."

Aryaman's words grabbed everyone's attention, and they grew concerned about Shree.

Before anyone could respond, a girl's voice interrupted from Shree's end:

"You're right... She's not taking care of herself, and when I tell her, she scolds me."
The girl continued, ignoring Shree's warning glances. Shree's cold stare didn't deter the girl.

Yug's eyes widened in shock:: "What are you doing there?"

Yug's expression turned incredulous.

Mohit chuckled, trying to stifle his laughter.

Yug glared at Mohit, who composed himself:: "Just serving her future sister-in-law."

Yug's eyes narrowed:: "How is  she your nanad (sister-in-law)?"

Yug's words sparked laughter among the gathering, but Mohit clarified:: "Idiot, she's not my sister-in-law(nanad), she's my bhabhi , and I said Shree is Kirti's sister-in-law . And since you're marrying her, she'll be our bhabhi anyway, fool."

Yug retorted:: "I'm not marrying her."

Abhimanyu and Shree's angry voices echoed:: "Yug, Yug bhai...!"

The girl's eyes welled up with tears.

Abhimanyu's tone turned stern:

"Yug, don't forget you're engaged to her. Seeing tears in her eyes because of you is unbearable."

Yug realized his mistake, looking guilty:

"Sorry, Kriti. I didn't mean it. I was just teasing Mohit. You know how much I love you."

Yug's sincerity shone through. Kriti nodded, a smile spreading across her face.

The revelation of Yug's fiancée, Kriti, surprised everyone, including Nikhita. This was not official news, and only those close to Yug knew. Nikhita never discussed Yug's personal life with Abhimanyu, considering it inappropriate.