Party 🎉🎉

Blue whale Hotel

The party at Hotel Bluewhale was in full swing, with Mr. Mathur socializing with his family. The guests were eagerly awaiting Agastya Raghuvanshi's arrival, hoping to meet him in person. However, they were unaware that this was merely a pipe dream. As the partygoers continued to enjoy themselves, the sound of multiple cars pulling up outside grabbed everyone's attention. Agastya, Viraj, and Rohan entered, flanked by bodyguards. Agastya's commanding presence and intimidating aura captivated the crowd. Women were vying for his attention. Several influential businessmen had brought their daughters, hoping they'd catch Agastya's eye or perhaps even Viraj's. But they were oblivious to the fact that Agastya was already spoken for, and Viraj was a heartthrob , a rare to find .

 But they were oblivious to the fact that Agastya was already spoken for, and Viraj was a heartthrob , a rare to find

                                Agastya

                               Viraj

The businessmen were all vying for a chance to converse with Agastya. Mr. Mathur took the lead by introducing his family to Agastya. As he was making the introductions, everyone's focus shifted back to the entrance. Two women were walking in, and Agastya's gaze became transfixed. His eyes remained fixed on the woman in front, Shree, who was wearing a stunning black shimmery gown. She was accompanied by Shivani, the same woman from the meeting. Both of them looked breathtakingly beautiful. Rohan's attention was also captivated by Shivani. Viraj, positioned between Agastya and Rohan, glanced at Agastya, then at Rohan, and flashed a sly, mischievous smile.

Viraj brought them back to reality, saying, ''Isn't she stunning?'' Rohan nodded in agreement, while Agastya was about to respond when he was snapped back to reality. Agastya quickly looked away from Shree, but as his gaze swept across the room, his eyes blazed with anger. The crowd was fixated on Shree, with some admiring her and others objectifying her. Witnessing this, Agastya's fists clenched in rage. Viraj's gaze also scanned the room, and he too seethed with anger.

 Viraj's gaze also scanned the room, and he too seethed with anger