Raksha Bandhan 🎉

Raghuvanshi Mansion

Tomorrow is Rakshabandhan, and everyone decided together that they would celebrate it together at the Raghuvanshi mansion. The Raghuvanshis had also invited the entire Rathore family and Kavyansh's family.

Everyone got busy with the preparations for tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is a big day for the brother and sister.

Everyone was ready, and the Rathore family had also arrived. They were just waiting for the Shekhawat family and Abhimanyu, Shree, Yug, and Mohit to arrive. Agastya had also gone out for some work since morning. After a while, the Shekhawat family arrived, followed by Abhimanyu, Yug, and Mohit. Now, they were just waiting for Shree and Agastya to arrive.

The muhurat (auspicious time) had arrived, but Shree and Agastya still hadn't arrived. Adheer and Viraj had tried calling them multiple times, but neither of them was answering. Samaira leaned towards her mom and whispered, "Is this girl some kind of queen that everyone is waiting for?" Hearing her daughter's words, Nita ji also made a face and said, "Attention seeker, what else." Someone was listening to their conversation, and he thought to himself, "I knew these mother-daughter duo were nagins (snakes) all along."

Everyone was waiting, and their gaze shifted towards the gate, where two people were entering the house. They were none other than Abhimanyu and Shree. Agastya was walking ahead, with Shree just behind him. Neither of them had noticed each other yet; Shree was adjusting her dress as she walked, while Agastya's attention was focused on his phone.

Everyone was just staring at the two of them, who looked very lovely together. Even their outfits were of the same color. Their pair looked no less than Shiv and Parvati at that moment. Some people were feeling jealous seeing them like this. Viraj quickly signaled to Aryaman, then moved forward and loudly said, "Agastya!" Hearing Viraj's words, Agastya stood up from his place, and Aryaman quickly took a photo of the two. Agastya's sudden stop made Shree bump into his back, and she said, rubbing her head, "Where did this wall come from?" Hearing Shree's words, Agastya quickly turned back, which made them very close at that moment. And taking advantage of this opportunity, our photographer, Aryaman, took a perfect picture of the two.

 And taking advantage of this opportunity, our photographer, Aryaman, took a perfect picture of the two