Back to black.

Vivians pov

Some days go by and I'm so happy, my girlfriend lives with me and I've got full custody of Jamie (that's one thing I haven't told siobhan yet)

I wake up to see the beautiful sight of one of my favourite people on the planet. She opens her icy blue eyes and yawns.

"Good morning bon bon, are you okay?"

Siobhan:"I'm fine, sweet. Do you want to make breakfast together?"

"Yes, sure."

Siobhans pov

We go downstairs and we make breakfast.

Vivian:"Sweetheart, Jaime is going to my mums tonight."

"Okay, so should I tidy his room for a bit so he can come back to a nice, tidy room?"

Vivian:"Yes, I will help you, later though because we have to eat breakfast."

(Time skip 4 hours)

Vivians pov

We dropped Jaime off at my mothers and we are both at home.
I hear a knock.

Siobhan:" Who is that? Are we expecting anyone around today? "

"I'll get it really quick, be right back, bon bon."

I get up and go downstairs. I open the door and I see the delivery guy, I ordered some dark red and emerald green glittery flowers for Siobhan. I grab it and say thank you and I go back upstairs, holding the bouquet behind my back making sure that she doesn't see them before I show them to her.

"Bon bon, I've got a surprise for you my love." I say as I reveal the flowers

Siobhan:" Oh my gosh, they are so beautiful "

She grabs the flowers and puts them to one side. She then grabs my face, puts her hands on my hips and kisses me on the lips.

I kiss her back and say, "your so welcome, angel. You deserve them."

Siobhans pov

I love her so much, she has treated me so well. Better then Roger ever did. I am so lucky to have her. Honestly, I just want her to hold me and cuddle me all day.

"Thank you so much, for everything. I love you"

Vivian:"I love you too, dear."

Vivians pov

I need to redye my hair but I need help doing it. I'm not blessed with actual black hair, which means I have to dye it every now and then.
Obviously, siobhan knows I'm not a natural black haired person.

"Babe, we need to redye my hair. So I'm just going to get the dye out of the cupboard"

Siobhan:"Okay, I'll get the gloves!"

"I'll also bring the speaker out"

Siobhan:"my songs first!"

"Alright then, love"

The first song is "love potions - BJ lips", this is her favourite song and she loves it so much. Sometimes we even dance to it together.

"Just get to my roots, darling."

Siobhan:"Yes, viv"

(4 minutes go by)

Siobhan:"We now just need to keep the dye in for 30 minutes!!"

"Okay"

(37 minutes go by)

My favourite song comes on, "picture you - chapell roan". I take a glance at siobhan and she raises an eyebrow.

Siobhan:"I know what that look means, come over here my love."

She places one hand on my shoulder and another hand intertwines with my hand. My other one is on her waist. We start swaying from side to side. She starts to smile, blushing aswell. The song continues, I spin her and then the song ends with a lovely kiss.

Siobhan:"Alright dear, we need to wash that dye out."

"Okay love"

(5 minutes go by)

Siobhans pov

"Back to black, my angel?"

Vivian:"Always, sweetheart. You know this colour suits me, and you love it so of course I'd dye my hair this colour over and over again"

We both dry off vivs hair.

Vivian:"Here you go, my angel." She says handing over a dark red maxi dress.

She continues, "We are going out somewhere, I'm going to put my outfit on and we will set off soon, love"

"Okay, dear. I'm so excited."